2022 footy stars -- PRESTIGE

Got my 4 prestige boxes but was anyone else having a glitch where the captcha wasn’t letting you proceed upon hitting submit ?
I did my captcha on the test run before ordering.

It didn't come up again but i did get flustered by the shopify redirection to their payment system

One thing I learned iPhones are better than android phones. The time I missed out I used my old android. Anyone else use android and successful?

Lucky, Grabbed my 4. First set in a while I’m actually not hugely excited about (I loved footy stars 2022 however) - but I know me. I’ll see all your posts, I’ll see some Insta posts and I’ll immediately regret not throwing down - plus another chance and a Richmond PC….. who knows.

For now it’s a hold. Give me 2 weeks like last year and I’ll prob rip the lot

How can sell out so fast still where are all these people. I should be seeing people swapping cards on trains in the street everywhere 😎

I got the confirmation email for the 1 box I tried to get along with payment out of my account, then a few seconds later a second email stating my order had been cancelled and money to be refunded.
Now for some reason in my account it says "Reason: fraud" :eek:

I got the confirmation email for the 1 box I tried to get along with payment out of my account, then a few seconds later a second email stating my order had been cancelled and money to be refunded.
Now for some reason in my account it says "Reason: fraud" :eek:
Did you use a PO Box or non home address… or has anyone else in your household ordered one?

So how can all the bots order?

I didn't even see any return to stock because I assume the bots are cleaning up the odds and ends

Back
Top Bottom