2022-23 Panini Prizm Thread

Whilst I don't think there is any chance of getting back to the pre-hype prices, it would be nice to pickup a hobby box of Hoops or Donruss for $120-150 AUD...

What effect do you think having the following parallel list in Prizm would have on the hobby?

Base
Silver Prizm
Red Prizm #/199
Blue Prizm #/49
Gold Prizm #/10
Green Prizm #/5
Black Prizm #/1

Whilst I don't think there is any chance of getting back to the pre-hype prices, it would be nice to pickup a hobby box of Hoops or Donruss for $120-150 AUD...

What effect do you think having the following parallel list in Prizm would have on the hobby?

Base
Silver Prizm
Red Prizm #/199
Blue Prizm #/49
Gold Prizm #/10
Green Prizm #/5
Black Prizm #/1

I'd be ok with that as long as the box prices were in the $100 - $200 range.

I don't mind the fact there are heaps of parallels because let's face it, when you have a 1/1 the chances of completing a rainbow of your pc player is almost nil anyway.

If I were in charge of the show, I would leave hobby as is. Then I would have the same configuration across all retail formats (Blasters, Cello's and Hanger's) with the exception of RWB's which would remain Cello's only.

Silvers and Greens would remain non-numbered, pulsar's would remain at /42 or whatever then I would have the Purple Wave /299 and Orange Ice /199.

Base
Silver Prizm
Red Prizm #/199
Blue Prizm #/49
Gold Prizm #/10
Green Prizm #/5
Black Prizm #/1

Well you'd have plenty of boxes without hits. People want the HITZZZZ

I would like that list, but it will never happen. Everyone needs to be a winner

Back
Top Bottom