SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
I have just scored the 2022-23 Panini Prizm checklist and have started the upload process into MERQARY. It should be live in the next 10-15 minutes so you can check out which cards of your favourite player or team is in the product.

Who or what is everyone chasing in this set?

If you've uploaded some of these cards to your MERQARY Trophy Room, add a link below so we can check them out!

Checklist Template (2).png

I’m after all Piston silvers.
How Frank Jackson is on the checklist I’ll never know, he wasn’t on the roster this season. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyone bought any?

Boxes under 900, which is way too high but its better.

I would probably enter the market around 500 for this. The boxes at 500 atm should only be in the 200 range

I haven’t bought anything yet.

I’m selling a car and if I was to get more for it than I need, I was going to splurge and buy a box.

I’m also keeping an eye out for the PG Black. I just hope the seller doesn’t overprice it when it surfaces.

So... retail is out now.

I discovered today that Panini has dropped the Purple Wave and the jersey cards from Blasters.

Prizm blasters were already one of the worst retail products in terms of bang for buck and now in their wisdom, they've made it even worse again!

💩

So... retail is out now.

I discovered today that Panini has dropped the Purple Wave and the jersey cards from Blasters.

Prizm blasters were already one of the worst retail products in terms of bang for buck and now in their wisdom, they've made it even worse again!

💩
So what can you get?

Wonder if they're down to 1 auto per case.

Probably. Looks like Panini have completely checked out. They just don't seem to care anymore.

I've always wondered why the Basketball products are always so inferior to the Football? Doesn't make sense.

Probably. Looks like Panini have completely checked out. They just don't seem to care anymore.

I've always wondered why the Basketball products are always so inferior to the Football? Doesn't make sense.

More demand. Punters don't care.

Anyone bought any?

Boxes under 900, which is way too high but its better.

I would probably enter the market around 500 for this. The boxes at 500 atm should only be in the 200 range

This years Hobby boxes are almost $500usd now.

Revolution is now $100usd as well.

Prices are dropping massively!

Back
Top Bottom