2021 Elite Official Thread

Yeah the price increase has taken me out of the market . Extra $600 a case during a global pandemic seems insane . Nothing I’ve seen justifies that sort of increase personally. I’ll just chase the 3-4 cards I’m after I think depending on what they are going for . I bought 2 cases last year and would of again this year had they been the same price but all good , more for everyone else 🤣
I totally agree with you. This year I will try to get the 3 dragons auto,s and that's it's.

Elite 2021 Checklist

Not sure if you saw this but it was already posted on July 30th.

1628565549809.png

🤣🤣🤣Cant all be sharks supporters I suppose . Just having a laugh , it’s something I normally do myself 🤦‍♂️

Next year + next year = another 48 years wait. :whistle:
I obviously forced my son to follow the sharks and even taught him the song when he was 4 or 5 , I remember him getting annoyed that they were never in the grand final and he asked me years ago if he could follow the roosters cause we would die before the sharks won one 🤣🤣. My answer was at least we will get to see the first one .

LOL.

My son has no idea why he is a passionate St George supporter, perhaps it was the subliminal messaging of me constantly singing he club song to him in the womb.

Perhaps it is simply a case of monkey see monkey do over the years. But whatever it was the choice was never really his own.

LOL.

My son has no idea why he is a passionate St George supporter, perhaps it was the subliminal messaging of me constantly singing he club song to him in the womb.

Perhaps it is simply a case of monkey see monkey do over the years. But whatever it was the choice was never really his own.
My son had a choice... follow the Roosters or find somewhere else to live!

Back
Top Bottom