Clinky

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 8, 2021
Toowoomba
Real Name
Luke thorpe
Any experts on here. I am trying to load the flier pdf from this thread into photoshop so I can edit it ( Just resizing it.) . It is protected by a password. Any way to get around this or does anyone know the password. Thanks
Any experts on here. I am trying to load the flier pdf from this thread into photoshop so I can edit it ( Just resizing it.) . It is protected by a password. Any way to get around this or does anyone know the password. Thanks
I’m on iphone and it doesn’t want to open in chrome, I had to download it and open in an app I have called documents (not an apple app) any pdf reader app should work I’d think, I forget how I opened it on my imac, if it even was an issue on there

KidKuubrick

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
11   0   0
Aug 24, 2016
Brisbane
Real Name
Tristan
eBay User
KidKuubrick
Anyone else thing the base cards are a rip off of Panini Donruss design from this year's football and basketball?
Just had a look then, they dont even try and hide it half the time when they rip off some designs. This is one I discovered last year, just plain lazy
20201118_073307.jpg

wazzaboy

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 22, 2018
Ulladulla, NSW
Real Name
Warren
Not sure about the Melbourne Storm Booklet? No Ponga in the Knights base set or Tom T for Manly...... or JT for the Cowboys.....
Here is the checklist - please note:

Card DM11/18 is missing on the check list a printing error, note the cards are in the correct order but the card numbering is not for this subset.
Could they have picked a worse group for League Sensations - I don't thing so

Reactions: Mathewh210