2021 Elite Official Thread

I would have been happy with with GW if he had not got homesick...
It is still a good card to have. He's a fine player and was a key cog in the Raiders team. Looking back on past sets as historical record keeping is half the fun. Sam Tomkins wasn't great for us, but I'd love a signature card for old times sake. He was a significant part of the ongoing Warriors saga! It is more the signature parallels that are hard to digest in this situation.

You could have done far worse.

This originated from a facebook post but who else has used the authenticity stickers on their cards to check them, I only did it for the first time last night, most cards were fine but the slater sig and ball patch, and smith jersey patch from last year aren’t registered (yet at least), the oates team LS is though
Makes u wonder if TLA r being slack or r they scamming us?

Have we heard much more about priority? Like which cards it will be and how many hits will be in the box?
With a Priority box being $400 to $500 you would have to think at least 3 limited number hits plus your normal hits in a case ...Captains /38 (picture shown earlier ) Game changer / 19 ???? , Young Gun white /15 ??? ...

I may be totally wrong and I probably am ....

Last edited:
With a Priority box being $400 to $500 you would have to think at least 3 limited number hits plus your normal hits in a case ...Captains /38 (picture shown earlier ) Game changer / 19 ???? , Young Gun white /15 ??? ...
I think it’s the two Young guns per box & 1 captains

You may be right ...Captain / 38 and young Gun /30 just doesn`t seem enough for the price of a priority box ???

I guess we will know soon enough ....
I’m not a fan of the whole priority idea to begin with but it does definitely boost excitement in the hobby for the majority of people so that’s good. If it is the two YG and Captain in a box I do like that idea as in theory you have a chance of your teams 3 priority cards from just buying one box. Yeah odds of all 3 of the same in a box would be low but it at least allows the buyer to have the cards to try and trade for theirs when in previous priority sets you’ve had to at least buy 2 to even have that sort of chance and we know how hard it is to access them so I think that this is the best way they could do it. I do hope they are completely random and the collation of them isn’t like other years when once one comes out we know already the others that will be in the box 🤞

I may be totally wrong ....
This close to release and no price locked in yet for priority?

$350 from the prices I’ve seen from the dealers either on top of a case or a few had the one normal one priority combo deals and I’m pretty sure they all worked out to be the $350 price
Noticed Warren said $400-$500 that’s why I was asking .

$350 from the prices I’ve seen from the dealers either on top of a case or a few had the one normal one priority combo deals and I’m pretty sure they all worked out to be the $350 price
They could be like the superhero jersey box set.Introductory offer started at 999.00,then after one month climbed to 1799.00.Good luck now trying to get a box at 350.00.

They could be like the superhero jersey box set.Introductory offer started at 999.00,then after one month climbed to 1799.00.Good luck now trying to get a box at 350.00.
Yeah the price increase has taken me out of the market . Extra $600 a case during a global pandemic seems insane . Nothing I’ve seen justifies that sort of increase personally. I’ll just chase the 3-4 cards I’m after I think depending on what they are going for . I bought 2 cases last year and would of again this year had they been the same price but all good , more for everyone else 🤣

Back
Top Bottom