1 BD Mojo
3 YG black signature
2 LS white signature
1 black LS signature
2 Game Changers
1 Spotlight patch
1 of LST, Master, Spotlight Booklet
1 Milestone Case Card

That is at a minimum. Based on overall production, some cases will have e tea Ruby / Sapphire mojos, Spotlight patch and chance at the ball patch, boot patch, golden ticket and 1/1.
Thank you mate

Another thought I had, and I am likely wrong, was that the standard parallels are individually numbered. All up there should be 550 standard parallels and I have heard that there are a couple of surprises to this release that are not evident on the checklist or sell sheet.

AFL number the low end parallels and it was done in Glory also.

I see your point but it just doesn't sit right with me that there are as many, if not more cards in Storm colours for the following players:

Hep Cahill
Brodie Croft
Tom Eisenhuth
Richie Fa'aoso
Slade Griffin
Nicho Hynes
Ryley Jacks
Sam Kasiano
Tom Leahroyd-Lahrs
Todd Lowrie
Jaimen Lowe
Fifita Moala
Henry Perenara
George Rose
Tyson Smoothy
Semi Tadulala
Ryan Tandy
Shane Walker
Dayne Weston

It wouldn’t be hard to get head n shoulder shots to supplement the set. Having a common set missing half a dozen elite players is frustrating.
I don't mind Aloiai being there but they chose Moses Suli over Turbo 🤷‍♂️. Gamebreakers DCE & Foz with Faz as LS. You could easily have DCE & Tommy instead.
The only card I'm interested in on this set is the Schuster YG.

As one of if not the games best player, you'd think they'd have at least one Tom Trbojevic in a set of around 1000 cards?
That'll do me

I don't mind Aloiai being there but they chose Moses Suli over Turbo 🤷‍♂️. Gamebreakers DCE & Foz with Faz as LS. You could easily have DCE & Tommy instead.
The only card I'm interested in on this set is the Schuster YG.
He did miss the first 5-6 rounds at the beginning of the season which wouldn't have helped TLAs cause.

It’s all a secret no one is aloud to no any of this or any of the hidden extras happening till we watch some breaks when ever they happen

As one of if not the games best player, you'd think they'd have at least one Tom Trbojevic in a set of around 1000 cards?
That'll do me
Easily the best player atm . As silly as making the big signer Darius Boyd . No thought put into the set , just cost cutting by getting a bloke like that .

I think there is only the 6 patch cards this year, the 6 teams yet to have a Spotlight.
Must be the boot patch 👌
695A6E1F-F069-4EB3-9239-785A80F58490.png

Back
Top Bottom