2021 Elite Official Thread

Any experts on here. I am trying to load the flier pdf from this thread into photoshop so I can edit it ( Just resizing it.) . It is protected by a password. Any way to get around this or does anyone know the password. Thanks

Any experts on here. I am trying to load the flier pdf from this thread into photoshop so I can edit it ( Just resizing it.) . It is protected by a password. Any way to get around this or does anyone know the password. Thanks
I’m on iphone and it doesn’t want to open in chrome, I had to download it and open in an app I have called documents (not an apple app) any pdf reader app should work I’d think, I forget how I opened it on my imac, if it even was an issue on there

Yeah understand that perfectly reasonable for them to do that. Was just hoping someone here may have the password.Had this problem before with a flier but worked a way around it. Just can't remember how I did it. Bugger

Anyone else thing the base cards are a rip off of Panini Donruss design from this year's football and basketball?
Just had a look then, they dont even try and hide it half the time when they rip off some designs. This is one I discovered last year, just plain lazy
20201118_073307.jpg

Not sure about the Melbourne Storm Booklet? No Ponga in the Knights base set or Tom T for Manly...... or JT for the Cowboys.....
Here is the checklist - please note:

Card DM11/18 is missing on the check list a printing error, note the cards are in the correct order but the card numbering is not for this subset.
Could they have picked a worse group for League Sensations - I don't thing so

Back
Top Bottom