2021 Elite Official Thread

LS / YGS possibles and confirmed (in bold)

TeamLSYG
BrisbaneTPJTC Robati
CanberraElliot WhiteheadTom Starling
CanterburyLuke ThompsonJake Averillo
CronullaBriton NikoraWilliam Kennedy
Gold CoastTyrone PeacheyMoeaki Fotuaika
ManlyJake TrbojevicJosh Schuster
MelbourneNelson Asofa-SolomonaHarry Grant
NewcastleConnor WatsonBradman Best
North QueenslandCoen HessTabuai-Fidow
ParramattaMitchell MosesHaze Dunster
PenrithJarome LuaiCharlie Staines
South SydneyDane GagaiKeon Koloamatangi
St GeorgeBen HuntCody Ramsey
SydneyLuke KearySam Walker
New ZealandPeta HikuEliese Katoa
WestsDavid NofoalumaDaine Lawrie
I would be very happy with a Tom Starling for the YG

Will there be any more $590 priority/regular box bundles listed @Diggaz TC?

Sorry, It was limited to 1 per customer to try and spread around the access as much as possible.

As others have said, hobby stores have to purchase a considerable amount of stock to access a small ratio of Priority so it would always be a limited offer.

We've made the offer available for every Priority release so far except 2021 Traders, as our ratio received for that release was much worse than the 10:1 Boxes mentioned......contrary to @jrinbulli 's sources.....which I must say, have a horrendous success rate in their conspiracy theories :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve heard this but also heard that this is just what gets said to make things look fair

Sorry, It was limited to 1 per customer to try and spread around the access as much as possible.

As others have said, hobby stores have to purchase a considerable amount of stock to access a small ratio of Priority so it would always be a limited offer.

We've made the offer available for every Priority release so far except 2021 Traders, as our ratio received for that release was much worse than the 10:1 Boxes mentioned......contrary to @jrinbulli 's sources.....which I must say, have a horrendous success rate in their conspiracy theories :rofl: :rofl:
Oh ya Michael, good to see you looking after the collectors, as always.

Oh ya Michael, good to see you looking after the collectors, as always.
If it wasn't for Michael and Warren, I would have next to nothing for my PC, little own being able to have/ collect the Superheros & Milestones Sets :)

Keep up the amazing work :) Thank you heaps for the hard work.

If it wasn't for Michael and Warren, I would have next to nothing for my PC, little own being able to have/ collect the Superheros & Milestones Sets :)

Keep up the amazing work :) Thank you heaps for the hard work.
I second that and add several more dealers who aren’t on the page.

Last edited:
At the other end of the release, I reckon it’s the best looking base set ESP has done. The design is little nostalgic (getting 95 Tradition feels), which I
like, actually shows the game a little.

Pleased there’s a playmakers set (game changers) but I’m a bit over so many insert sets repping every team, some twice over. Give me a set of the best 5 playmakers and I might be tempted to chase it. Otherwise happy to stick to Panthers players.

Expect Jerome Luai to get the Sensation sig, which would be rad.

Only major downsides to me is the Darius overdose and tiny base. Crank that up to 18 players per club - Give us some rookie cards, ESP!
I definitely agree about the base cards, 2 pages per team showing some of the rookies would be great, and then I wouldn’t have as many of each player spare, and although I’m happy as a broncos collector that boyd is getting some cards I agree that it’s an overdose

I definitely agree about the base cards, 2 pages per team showing some of the rookies would be great, and then I wouldn’t have as many of each player spare, and although I’m happy as a broncos collector that boyd is getting some cards I agree that it’s an overdose
No real difference to last years Slater overdose accept for the BOOT PATCH which we haven`t seen before and the Boyd haters ..

Last edited:
Is the official release date August 13? Is there a chance they will appear earlier? This is only my second year pre-ordering Elite but I think in the past they've appeared earlier than the official release date.

I
You might see some case breaks earlier than release date.
Don’t think they are allowed to are they ? Also will be interesting to see if elite sells out like it did last year ? Time will tell with the increase in price and player selections ?

Is the official release date August 13? Is there a chance they will appear earlier? This is only my second year pre-ordering Elite but I think in the past they've appeared earlier than the official release date.
There is somebody on eBay advertising 12/8 presale.

Dealers .. No different to any other release ..
With it being a dealer only release I gathered they would all be allocated, what I meant was that dealers sold out quick last year and wondering if it will this year as well?

I don’t think it will as quick this year with the increase in prices

With it being a dealer only release I gathered they would all be allocated, what I meant was that dealers sold out quick last year and wondering if it will this year as well?
With close to half of the cases now going to breaks most of the bigger dealers hold back quite a bit of stock so they can do breaks for a longer period.. Also with current sales being reasonably strong I feel it will be a similar sales release as last year’s…. Price may affect the release a little but there are now a lot of bigger collectors that only collect Elite and pass on Traders …

Back
Top Bottom