2012 Limitied Edition
2013 LS
2016 SAS
2017 Premership Set Sig
2018 Case Card Sig
2018 Milestones
2020 Ball Patch + 3x Masters Sig Autos

Add a boot patch card :D lol haha

I guess this is the drawback of having so many signatures each year, sooner or later you get the same player or lesser players (like many in 21 Traders). Hiku is a good example, 2nd LS for the same club in 3 years is ordinary. I can handle the previous YG and SAS as they are different cards and teams.

I am sure that getting certain players to sign is very difficult and this makes it harder on TLA.

Select were somewhat opposite with many of the same players getting the higher ends. The balance is somewhere in the middle !!

For Canberra I hope the LS is Whitehead and the YGS is Guler, Simmo or Starling

$240 a box is just so annoying. Its pushing kids like myself away due to cost. Being 16 without a job means its practically impossible to get money for elite. Like I was planning on trying to save up for a box but thats not gonna happen. TLA are just pushing everyone away from the hobby.

$240 a box is just so annoying. Its pushing kids like myself away due to cost. Being 16 without a job means its practically impossible to get money for elite. Like I was planning on trying to save up for a box but thats not gonna happen. TLA are just pushing everyone away from the hobby.
I agree it is tough in your situation.

I did hear that each of the 4 major retailers for this release will have to have single packets available on their site.

Have you thought about looking for part time work? I recall being 16 and collecting and I would mow neighbours lawns, walk dogs, collect 10c bottles to boost my card money.

I agree it is tough in your situation.

I did hear that each of the 4 major retailers for this release will have to have single packets available on their site.

Have you thought about looking for part time work? I recall being 16 and collecting and I would mow neighbours lawns, walk dogs, collect 10c bottles to boost my card money.
Yeah I did think about that, but getting a part time job atm is no a viable option due to personal issues

Back
Top Bottom