2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

most newsagencies get deliveries mondays and thursdays. its very much possible that if diggaz has its stock already, some newsagencies got theirs today. however i feel like someone wouldve posted about it - maybe people just arent going to the newsagents bc of covid?

Munster signing his cards

1597381317743.png

A7272E24-260A-476B-869D-2DDEFECE95E8.png
Do you know what the go with the 4points sticker on the back ?Or was that just for the company organising the signatures?

A7272E24-260A-476B-869D-2DDEFECE95E8.png
Do you know what the go with the 4points sticker on the back ?Or was that just for the company organising the signatures?

Munster was a spotlight last year wasnt he? Could he be signing some cards himself and 4P authenticating them?

5C668E34-3CC7-49AC-B282-CC5D68D7B580.png
It says 2020 elite and is the same pic you put up ? If there are extra cards made for them with different stickers they sort of aren’t out of / anything are they ?If the cards don’t come out with those stickers you know there are extras floating around

5C668E34-3CC7-49AC-B282-CC5D68D7B580.png
It says 2020 elite and is the same pic you put up ? If there are extra cards made for them with different stickers they sort of aren’t out of / anything are they ?If the cards don’t come out with those stickers you know there are extras floating around

Yes he is signing his 2020 cards..... the spotlight card posted above with the hologram is from 2019 (says it on the back).

Yes he is signing his 2020 cards..... the spotlight card posted above with the hologram is from 2019 (says it on the back).
I see that but aren’t they this years cards? Also still doesn’t explain the hologram?

I see that but aren’t they this years cards? Also still doesn’t explain the hologram?

Yes the image of him signing the cards are this years cards.

The breakers group that the Melbourne Storm players are part of are breaking older nrl boxes and if they pull a card of themselves are offering to sign it and place a hologram on the back of it..... like the 2019 Munster Elite card that was posted in the thread above.

Yes the image of him signing the cards are this years cards.

The breakers group that the Melbourne Storm players are part of are breaking older nrl boxes and if they pull a card of themselves are offering to sign it and place a hologram on the back of it..... like the 2019 Munster Elite card that was posted in the thread above.
Are they then selling these? i.e. sign a common of yourself, put a sticker on it and create a new ‘release’?
Players could effectively make limitless 1 of 1s...?

Back
Top Bottom