2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Wowza 😍😍 keen on the #1’s or #7’s I’d anyone hits!!! 🤞🏻🤭

4B401363-4E70-4005-8302-CFD1659A49E4.png

CFFBB2C7-8350-41C7-8917-6AACBD41F1DD.png

Sensational!!!!

Took me a while to figure it out, given that the Panther's colour is black these days - the Team is the fist one with the panther in the background and the League Sensations box in WHITE, right? Seems like more than double the 20 issue cards (ok, 25 including master sets, which I assume are happening in the background again).

Took me a while to figure it out, given that the Panther's colour is black these days - the Team is the fist one with the panther in the background and the League Sensations box in WHITE, right? Seems like more than double the 20 issue cards (ok, 25 including master sets, which I assume are happening in the background again).

Appears to be:

White #/80 - Signed in Black

1596608552324.png

Black #/40 - Signed in Gold (on white background) - should have been black background - WTF?

1596608531247.png

Team Colours #/20 - Signed in Black

1596608497292.png

To be honest, I think the white version looks the best!

And to be perfectly honest the team colours variant nowhere near as fancy as I was genuinely predicting! Thought the one out of 20 would have been in gold ink on dark pannel according to the team colours and not to mention the ones out of 40 on black pannel yet again

And to be perfectly honest the team colours variant nowhere near as fancy as I was genuinely predicting! Thought the one out of 20 would have been in gold ink on dark pannel according to the team colours and not to mention the ones out of 40 on black pannel yet again
I wish somebody on here including myself could take control of the quality control of some of these cards, especially the little things like the sig cards with gold sig on a white background, there are some good cards released every release but could be so much better with some little things

I wish somebody on here including myself could take control of the quality control of some of these cards, especially the little things like the sig cards with gold sig on a white background, there are some good cards released every release but could be so much better with some little things

100% the attention to detail isn't there i'm afraid.

Everything is rushed and not a great deal of thought put into any of it , if there’s someone out there that’s wants some help or any ideas I’m here to help

that’s ordinary too! There’s no need for logo cards every year. I rather have 9 players or different players for each base set from Traders to Elite.

I wouldnt even mind if the base set is the same design from Traders to Elite and cover the whole team squad of 18 players.
I’d prefer the entire team and even the coach and a emblem then parallels of any kind ?

Appears to be:

White #/80 - Signed in Black

1596608552324.png

Black #/40 - Signed in Gold (on white background) - should have been black background - WTF?

1596608531247.png

Team Colours #/20 - Signed in Black

1596608497292.png

To be honest, I think the white version looks the best!
Both nice cards and auto . Be this years Ponga I’m guessing.

Nothing doing for me on a cold, wet, Jobkeeper supported Friday arvo. So I thought I'd kick this thread along.
I posted a few pages back that I wasn't looking forward to much Doggies love in Elite this year and the recently released Checklist confirmed this.
DWZ was an obvious LS choice since there weren't many other options (Elliott - OK but probably moving on, Napa - :rolleyes:). Cupboards pretty bare otherwise. Young Guns don't generate much enthusiasm either but again, not much to choose from.
I was actually a little more underwhelmed overall than I expected, since I thought the Slater arrangement was justifiable (kind of), until I saw the full Checklist.
Anyway, I'll still be busting boxes so my final judgement will rely greatly on the quality of the cards I pull, it just looks like being that kind of release from my point of view.

Good luck to all.
Cheers, Muzza.

Wouldn't hold my breath if they're coming through Melbourne now. Staffing has to be reduced to 2/3 here now so expect delays unless stock is already in the country?

Back
Top Bottom