2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Nope..... no interest at all....... the guy whinges all year last year then goes to your biggest rival.

Him and his s***ty Freddie Mercury Mo can get in the sea..... and this is coming from someone who actually used to like him.

If i hit any in a case break ill keep it of course but wont go hunting after RCG's with any gusto

Why Arrow? 🤦‍♂️ I know the Titans don’t have many big names but this guy signed with the Bunnies last year and I have no interest in getting a signed card of him. Mo, Sami, Don... hardly LS quality but atleast go with someone who is not leaving especially when it was known well before planning this set.
Was in for a case like always but now probably 1 box if that. Normally I’m not too harsh on sets but I really can not get excited about 2020 Slater edition.

Thanks for putting up the checklist :thumbsup:

Not much in it for Manly (again!). I was pleasantly surprised to learn here quite early that there would be a Sea Eagles jersey card but now I'm perplexed/disappointed that it's Appi (nothing against him, I wish Manly had not let him go) because it was known he was departing LAST August (before last year's finals, so I don't see how it's any sort of TLA/player lead-time issue) AND they've got Danny Levi (his current replacement) in the base set!

Good to see Turbo will be LS (he was my bet after figuring out he's only had a Traders auto) and was thinking Parker/Cust as YGs but Garrick is fine (aside from not being signed of course). The LS are otherwise looking very 2016 - Wighton, W Graham, J Graham, Munster and Reynolds.

Thanks for putting up the checklist :thumbsup:

Not much in it for Manly (again!). I was pleasantly surprised to learn here quite early that there would be a Sea Eagles jersey card but now I'm perplexed/disappointed that it's Appi (nothing against him, I wish Manly had not let him go) because it was known he was departing LAST August (before last year's finals, so I don't see how it's any sort of TLA/player lead-time issue) AND they've got Danny Levi (his current replacement) in the base set!

Good to see Turbo will be LS (he was my bet after figuring out he's only had a Traders auto) and was thinking Parker/Cust as YGs but Garrick is fine (aside from not being signed of course). The LS are otherwise looking very 2016 - Wighton, W Graham, J Graham, Munster and Reynolds.

The reason why players such as Api (Manly) RCG (Penrith) are shown as their old clubs is that they are using jerseys obtained in past finals games.

TLA have just used up jerseys from previous years finals series that they have acquired for this release and the 2 other jerseys Canberra and NZ appear to be from this year.

Would have like to have seen a different raiders player as one of the two signature cards given Wrighton and Hodgson have both had 2 signature cards each over last few years. Whitehead would have been good choice.

Warriors - Happy with commons, but Ah Mau out for the season and only 9 cards and
one is a check list. Check list for mojo cards also is a waste of a card IMO.
Happy with Blair auto. Harris-Tavita gets a number of cards, until today I would have said
for a player not always in the 17. But with Green off to Newcastle all that will change. Not
sure of having 8 cards in the NRLW inserts (maybe better as common cards).
Will be interesting to see what sort of money the top end cards fetch early on and going
forward.

Dragons Captain Cam McInnes doesn't have a base card either.

that’s ordinary too! There’s no need for logo cards every year. I rather have 9 players or different players for each base set from Traders to Elite.

I wouldnt even mind if the base set is the same design from Traders to Elite and cover the whole team squad of 18 players.

Last edited:
that’s ordinary too! There’s no need for logo cards every year. I rather have 9 players or different players for each base set from Traders to Elite.

I wouldnt even mind if the base set is the same design from Traders to Elite and cover the whole team squad of 18 players.

Take a leaf from 1994 Series 1 & 2 and have 17 players and the coach across the 2 series

Wowza 😍😍 keen on the #1’s or #7’s I’d anyone hits!!! 🤞🏻🤭

4B401363-4E70-4005-8302-CFD1659A49E4.png

CFFBB2C7-8350-41C7-8917-6AACBD41F1DD.png

Back
Top Bottom