2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Ok here is the full checklist - will put up proper images shortly.

Attachments

• 22_2020_Elite_Checklist_FA3 Web.pdf
    931.3 KB · Views: 532
Base card/Mojo Checklist

1596515081335.png

Good mix of inserts.... hahaha 2 young guns and a team card for the panthers 🤣 bit of a joke tbh, not to mention RCG as the jersey patch/sig. unbelievable

For the Panthers, outside of of the Base/Mojo sets:

2020 Teams - 1 (Team Image)
Young Guns - 2 (Crichton/Martin)
Young Guns Black - 1 (Martin)
League Sensation - 3 x Cleary (Very Happy With This)
Head to Head - 1 (Cleary/DCE)

Road to Finals Jersey - 1 RCG - No longer on team - No Interest
Road to Finals Auto Jersey - 1 RCG - No longer with team - No Interest
Road to Finals 1/1 Patch RCG - No Longer with team - No Interest

Biggest disappointment is having RCG as the jersey card. I already have one of his full match worn jerseys anyway so no interest in this card especially since he is no longer with the club.

On the plus side, happy with Cleary being the League Sensation.

Biggest disappointment is having RCG as the jersey card. I already have one of his full match worn jerseys anyway so no interest in this card especially since he is no longer with the club.

Totally agree regarding RCG, if they used all the photos from round 1 and 2 why couldn’t they get a jersey from either round....

The daily M subset is understandable, chart toppers maybe fair enough... however the women in league and slater-a-thon covers 5 teams out of 16 between them.... across 2 subsets! So 11 teams don’t feature ! Can’t comprehend it tbh.....

plus every man and his dog will want to cash in on the Cleary sigs so it’ll be hard enough to get those....

Totally agree regarding RCG, if they used all the photos from round 1 and 2 why couldn’t they get a jersey from either round....

The daily M subset is understandable, chart toppers maybe fair enough... however the women in league and slater-a-thon covers 5 teams out of 16 between them.... across 2 subsets! So 11 teams don’t feature ! Can’t comprehend it tbh.....

plus every man and his dog will want to cash in on the Cleary sigs so it’ll be he’s enough to get those....
Hard****

I think the Cam Smith Jersey/Jersey Auto and the Gutho will be very highly sought after. The Hodgson for the Raiders as well.

Plenty of good LS signatures.... Munster/Cleary/Tom T etc.

Would you still not collect as a Panthers fan? I love going back and getting the older player cards now from the Raiders.

Would you still not collect as a Panthers fan? I love going back and getting the older player cards now from the Raiders.

Nope..... no interest at all....... the guy whinges all year last year then goes to your biggest rival.

Him and his shitty Freddie Mercury Mo can get in the sea..... and this is coming from someone who actually used to like him.

Pretty uninspiring IMO............

The Slater thing should not be in an Elite release it should be separate release.

Young Guns would be better signed

Why does Croker / Smith get 3 x Decade cards? Whatever that is.........

Not happy Jan.

Croker top point scorer and goal kicker of the decade. Card three no idea. Maybe most tries if it's a top three for the decade?

Croker top point scorer and goal kicker of the decade. Card three no idea. Maybe most tries if it's a top three for the decade?
Cheers Matt,

I suppose I could've worked that out in reality. It is simply more that I'm not a fan of the sub set concept idea one that cant be repeated and that limits the number of teams that get cards.

I'm also still struggling with the idea that certain cards can only be obtained via specific channels that remain unavailable to all collectors.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom