2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I think your going to have to stop replying to all our questions.Because people will start to think you know more about the 2020 elite release than your letting on.😉

I know very little about a lot of things Paul...... I mean I could be leading everyone down the garden path but I wouldn't do that.

I do know there will be some cards in this release that will be huge cards.......and some others that people may not be fans of.

I'll stop posting any more bits of info until we get the sell sheet in mid July.

I know very little about a lot of things Paul...... I mean I could be leading everyone down the garden path but I wouldn't do that.

I do know there will be some cards in this release that will be huge cards.......and some others that people may not be fans of.

I'll stop posting any more bits of info until we get the sell sheet in mid July.
Don,t disappoint the ozcard members on my behalf.Keep them little tid bits coming.We all need something to look foreward to.😆

Sounds like a very cheap replacement for the young guns signatures.
Reading between the lines of what’s been said by everyone and @Matt26

Matt, you call it how it is. Regardless if it nrl, cricket or afl. I respect and love the courage amongst dictator ship! The thing people forget is that it dose matter what company or series. Your views in my opinion are not bias also. Keep up the good work :)

Matt, you call it how it is. Regardless if it nrl, cricket or afl. I respect and love the courage amongst dictator ship! The thing people forget is that it dose matter what company or series. Your views in my opinion are not bias also. Keep up the good work :)
Whatever information Matt gives out,it is because of his love of collecting and helping collectors when now one else will.As a die hard Panthers supporter,i hope Reece your not trying to get Matt to turn to the Dark side ie The Melbourne Storm.😆

Whatever information Matt gives out,it is because of his love of collecting and helping collectors when now one else will.As a die hard Panthers supporter,i hope Reece your not trying to get Matt to turn to the Dark side ie The Melbourne Storm.😆

Reece..... last piece of advice....... save your money for Elite.

Thank you, means a lot!

Its good to see we can all have a laugh and joke with each other.I hope you can get some great Storm cards from 2020 elite.☺

I was going to mention the result from last week @Paul_Ambrey but I didnt want to upset @Brandboy20 !

So I wont mention the result at all......

All in good fun!
Hahaha, love it!!!!!!
Trust me going for St Kilda and Melbourne Storm, both with huge scandals at the same time I have grown a pretty think skins when it comes to fun banter! I love nothing more then a banter back and forth to see who breaks first. By this I mean incorporating previous results, history, Witts, scandals ect and not just "you teams sh*t" lol However some people get so angry fast, kinda funny

Hahaha, love it!!!!!!
Trust me going for St Kilda and Melbourne Storm, both with huge scandals at the same time I have grown a pretty think skins when it comes to fun banter! I love nothing more then a banter back and forth to see who breaks first. By this I mean incorporating previous results, history, Witts, scandals ect and not just "you teams sh*t" lol However some people get so angry fast, kinda funny

Thats ok...... our best player just got back from suspension from filming Tik Toks with a bunch of girls..... i can handle anything thats thrown at me now! haha

Back on to Elite, is it Mid July yet?

Any exciting sea eagles cards this year or are we stuck with just the signatures. Makes sense if we have nothing considering we got the jersey last year

Last edited:
I am led to believe that yes there is a Panthers Jersey Patch........ 🐍

Who cares about the Panthers.......lol, what about the other 7 teams that missed out last Elite release?

The complete lack of information is concerning as these booklet sigs are the only reason I am buying a case......hoping to get one to swap for Broncos.

Back
Top Bottom