2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

So based on clues in this thread and around the grounds it sounds like Storm, Raiders, Broncos, Eels and Sharks are covered, which leaves Warriors, Cowboys and Panthers.

It makes no sense to me because all the big dealers seem to know or find out anyway. The earlier the info gets confirmed and released to collectors the better for all involved imo.

Yep, agreed. No idea why you wouldn’t want to build excitement and give collectors an idea of what they want and time to save.

Each new release always seems to be more catered towards dealers and not actual collectors imo. Less is more for me but that’s jut me, more is more for others. I just hope if they do priority boxes that everyone can buy them as single boxes off TLA and dealers aren’t allowed to buy up most of the stock first.
Yep, agreed. No idea why you wouldn’t want to build excitement and give collectors an idea of what they want and time to save.
yep how Select doing the daily reveals to show some of the sets and individual cards is great. I don’t follow AFL but it makes me want to buy AFL cards because it drums up excitement about the release and allows the people that matter the post (collectors) to know what they will be spending their hard earned money on.

Each new release always seems to be more catered towards dealers and not actual collectors imo. Less is more for me but that’s jut me, more is more for others. I just hope if they do priority boxes that everyone can buy them as single boxes off TLA and dealers aren’t allowed to buy up most of the stock first. Have a per person limit for a few days or week to give more people a chance at buying stock then let it be a free for all to buy as much as they want.
Also is anyone after a kidney or lung as it sounds like I’ll have to sell one to have a chance at my teams cards 😬🤞

I also wish TLA didn’t do so many low numbered cards. Numbered to 25 should be the lowest that is ever done & that only used rarely with most being 50-200 range. Brings back Master set collectors and allows more team collectors

Are we going the same way as traders,with basic boxes and priority style boxes.😭
It also sounds to me theybare going more and more like US cards with doing rainbow style cards. Might work in NBA but not in NRL. Most NRL collectors want to be team collectors and get them all and because there’s so many different NBA brands and sets it’s a bit of team and more collecting certain players etc.

I also wish TLA didn’t do so many low numbered cards. Numbered to 25 should be the lowest that is ever done & that only used rarely with most being 50-200 range. Brings back Master set collectors and allows more team collectors

This Elite release could be a challenge to collect in more ways than one for most collectors especially Master set collectors ( if they still exist ).....

Could do that, although if everyone can have a master set with one box, a Scanlens type release would just need to be about $5k a box to cover the Licencing and other costs for the year. :lol: :kick:
Just use no logos on cards and get photos off independent photographers or even drawings on players to get around the legal things 😝🤪😂

any /1 or /5 this release?
Sounds like black diamonds again at th /5 are happening so I’d guess 1/1’s will also happen again if the patch cards are going ahead. Wish they just would release what’s going to be in it early then when is all 100% release the checklist ASAP. Guess because they know collectors will buy regardless they don’t bother.

Back
Top Bottom