2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Has anyone seen any of the following pulled from box breaks etc on the web or has anyone pulled any of the following. Chasing images for website.

Futera 1 of 1 cards
Golden Ticket cards
Spotlight Patch Signature redemptions
Ball Patch Card Redemptions

Thanks in advance for help

img017.jpg

Still looking for image of:

Futera 1 of 1 cards
Spotlight Patch Signature redemptions
Spotlight Patch redemptions

Has to be scanned image not photo

Thanks in advance

I think you can send them in now, however they wont start going out until early September.

I believe a lot of cards have already been signed but wouldn't surprise me if some were on their way back from the players.

I think you can send them in now, however they wont start going out until early September.

I believe a lot of cards have already been signed but wouldn't surprise me if some were on their way back from the players.
Was just wondering as i may be near the TLA office next week and may have been able to pick up my redemption should it be there

Was just wondering as i may be near the TLA office next week and may have been able to pick up my redemption should it be there

Id say given the Covid situation they probably wouldnt be fans of having people coming in to collect redemptions. I also understand they may be doing a fair bit of working from home so they may not be there when you are.

There going to be inundated with redemption. There is going to be some expensive packages sent in. Imagine all 3 LS + Both Patch Redemption 😱

On a side note what is the thickness of the patch’s this year for one touches with the RTF? @Matt26
Add in the team photos and every auto is a redemption . I think I might hold off for a bit until the rush is over cause I can see dramas coming .Hope I’m wrong

A couple of sorting/collation questions on Hobby case hits and box hits. Is anyone aware of either:

1) a case with no case hits (MSS, Jersey Patch Signature, Ball Patch, LST, Black Diamond Mojo, 1/1, Milestone)?

or

2) a box (EXCLUDING Priority) with 4 serial numbered hits (including Ruby and YGB)?

I've opened a case with only 2 patches lsb and 2 lsw. Have heard of another couple with the same makeup.
Seems to be a lack of quality control. I'm wondering if this is because their was no TLA rep overseeing packaging due to the pandemic.

I've opened a case with only 2 patches lsb and 2 lsw. Have heard of another couple with the same makeup.
Seems to be a lack of quality control. I'm wondering if this is because their was no TLA rep overseeing packaging due to the pandemic.
What's wrong with that case I've seen a few like that, whats missing or should be there?

Back
Top Bottom