2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Can confirm all newsagents aren’t duds, this was from 8 packs this afternoon. Wighton #11/20

F95BE594-FAA1-406B-952E-A9BE5597954A.jpeg
Is the eight on available?

I’ve done very little research regarding this years release. Are there any mock up photos of the team colour signatures, or is there only redemptions at this stage?

I’ve done very little research regarding this years release. Are there any mock up photos of the team colour signatures, or is there only redemptions at this stage?

The Wighton is the Team Colours version.

1597908416441.png

The Black version is Black behind the player and the White version is white behind the player.

Regards
Matt

Nice mate I hit the reynolds team signature #3 off 20 in a break with a latrell #1 emerald and a cook sapphire

Out of curiosity I ran some numbers on the lower inserts (NON-numbered but including Priority Box substitutes) to confirm what I thought: per player, and despite having the most per box, the humble individual Silver Special is actually the 3rd least common insert after the YG White and Masters Series inserts.

2020Elite_InsertNumbers.jpg

Just a bit of info for Sydney based hunters, i can confirm that the following newsagents no longer have any stock of 2020 Elite:

Three Swallows Newsagency 2 Rookwood Road Yagoona NSW 2199
Concord Newsagency 79 Majors Bay Road Concord NSW 2137
Elliott Street Newsagency 491 Darling Street Balmain NSW 2041
Ermington Newsagency Shop 2Betty Cuthbert Avenue Ermington NSW 2115

Hopefully that news will help some other people not waste their time looking for stock in those places. Happy collecting!

Just a bit of info for Sydney based hunters, i can confirm that the following newsagents no longer have any stock of 2020 Elite:

Three Swallows Newsagency 2 Rookwood Road Yagoona NSW 2199
Concord Newsagency 79 Majors Bay Road Concord NSW 2137
Elliott Street Newsagency 491 Darling Street Balmain NSW 2041
Ermington Newsagency Shop 2Betty Cuthbert Avenue Ermington NSW 2115

Hopefully that news will help some other people not waste their time looking for stock in those places. Happy collecting!
@Diggaz TC has some mate.

Where as I think $500 for a team LS of the more popular teams is spot on. These are 1:2 cases /20 and will be highly sought after. I would be suprised to see the more popular teams top $700 as they become harder to find.
Not disagreeing or complaining & 100% agree with. For the hobby I hope the prices hold. Just Elite has never really gone to that price range before.

Don't think it's too surprising at all when you see how many more people have entered the hobby this year.

Anyone that has followed the trends of other releases will see a similar pattern....whether it's NBA, NFL, Soccer, AFL, TCG's like MTG etc etc. They're all doing the same thing. Even Footy Stars and Traders sold out this year which never happens.

Don't think it's too surprising at all when you see how many more people have entered the hobby this year.

Anyone that has followed the trends of other releases will see a similar pattern....whether it's NBA, NFL, Soccer, AFL, TCG's like MTG etc etc. They're all doing the same thing. Even Footy Stars and Traders sold out this year which never happens.
When are you going to open some cases for your website.I know you have been very busy,but i would like to see what you have 4sale.☺

Back
Top Bottom