2020 Donruss Football - Preorders

Was watching a video posted on one of the Cherry SM channels and agree that NFL will increase in popularity (from an Oz perspective) here over the next couple of seasons. I just hope this doesn't see a price increase in products and the same sorts of issues NBA collectors are facing. A lot more collectors are being priced out of boxes and hobby packs thanks to speculative investing and online breakers.

I believe the link is very reliant on NFL staying on free-to-air (7mate) that exposure to the aussie public is big
will it increase the interest in NFL cards? dont know.
but with out it, american football is out of sight and out of mind for so many

Anyone had any updates on their pre-orders yet?

I've tried reaching out to EB Games on mine. I had them set as Click and Collect, but with Stage 4 Restrictions in place, won't be able to get them.
They've said their system doesn't allow swaps from Click & Collect to Delivery.

Anyone had any updates on their pre-orders yet?

I've tried reaching out to EB Games on mine. I had them set as Click and Collect, but with Stage 4 Restrictions in place, won't be able to get them.
They've said their system doesn't allow swaps from Click & Collect to Delivery.
I have pre-ordered at my local EB store, called in on the weekend to ask if they had any update on the arrival date. Was told they didn't have an exact date, only listed as September. Release date is still on the 3rd i believe so fingers crossed they have them then or soon after.

I pre-ordered as well, was told last week with my EB store expect it 2nd week of september ...no idea how this women could know exactly when delivery would be, but got the feeling she just threw that out to move me on. wait and see!

For what it’s worth, I reached out to the website I preordered my blasters with. I asked whether the distributor has indicated anymore NFL Retail releases for the year. Potentially Dec/Jan.

I wonder what it will be?

For what it’s worth, I reached out to the website I preordered my blasters with. I asked whether the distributor has indicated anymore NFL Retail releases for the year. Potentially Dec/Jan.

great news that more retail is coming in the future

Glad you got some kind of response. I’ve asked 3 separate times via the website over the last 6 weeks if they will be stocking NFL Mosaic given the success of the NBA Mosaic. I’ve got zero replies so far.

Did these get pushed back?
Had a look on Zing today to order a few more and it seems like it got delayed another month.

20200903_102916.jpg

Yeh sure looks like it now. Was looking forward to ripping some packs this month too :(

Likewise man, haven't ripped any packs for a fair while now, especially at the crazy prices lately. This was the cheapest find in a long time.

So let's hope they don't cancel any preorders on us. Especially if we are waiting this long.🤞

Likewise man, haven't ripped any packs for a fair while now, especially at the crazy prices lately. This was the cheapest find in a long time.

So let's hope they don't cancel any preorders on us. Especially if we are waiting this long.🤞

Nah we should be fine, had many delays with NBA Chronicles and my Pre-orders still came though.

i just bought a couple of fat packs so now have four blasters, two hangar packs and two fat Packs coming 👍

Cherry has boxes up for pre-sale. Make sure you're sitting down when you check the price.

I just saw the price for Donruss Hobby :eek: :eek:

I got that for $150 last year, and even that was probably a bit overpriced. Just getting stupid now. Retail is all I'll be able to rip it seems.

I busted 6 boxes of Donruss last year and bought the Factory box as well. Around US$80-90 a box. Also did a few Contenders which were a bit more expensive. So unfortunately this year I'm taking the all or nothing approach. Meaning, I'll be busting nothing.
I think Panini have finally forced me away from collecting NFL. :cry:
Just going to fill some old sets and cherry pick for the PC.

Back
Top Bottom