2020 Donruss Football - Preorders

ChrisQ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
ChrisQ17
Hey guys,

Looks like we are going to have much better access to some NFL retail products in Australia this year. A number of online retailers have pre-orders up.
Thought I would list here in case anyone was interested.

Assuming this is being distributed by the same company that has been putting NBA into Kmart stores lately. Prices might be getting to stupid levels with cards at the moment, but I guess by-product is greater interest from Australian consumers and new opportunities to get products locally. Not the worst result, especially at RRP.

EB Games (And Zing)
Game Addict
Collectible Madness

great news...better access can be the difference in bring more people interested in picking up a few packs.. and RRP is:thumbsup:

So going on last season's Donruss Football, the following may again be available.

Blaster: 11 packs total 88 cards - 1 memorabilia, 11 RC's, 1 parallel, 3 inserts

Hanger: 1 pack of 50 cards - 4 RC's, 4 parallels, 10 inserts

Fat Pack: 1 pack of 30 cards - 3 RC's, 4 parallels, 1 insert

Each product had exclusive variations of parallels and autographs (though autographs are never guarenteed).

Works out at around $3 - $4 per pack which is very good value despite there being no guarenteed autograph cards.

i'm with you...bring it on!!
just busted some panini "legacy" packs...nothing big - but a nice product

Got mine all locked and loaded yesterday.

Fat packs and Hanger boxes through EB (Blasters aren't there anymore), and Blasters through Collectible Madness at $42 a box. Looking forward to the release!

You and me both mate. Can't rip anything other than retail anymore, and that's only if it's being sold locally at actual RRP price. Everything else just too expensive.
add me to that mentality...got to be super picky with NFL now,if its not local, its not being bought.
Shame, but the prices are just scary!! and thats before postage..

Panini have just about priced me out of collecting NFL. I bought 5 or 6 boxes of last year's Donruss plus a Factory box with the average price around $US90. Same boxes are selling now for upwards of $US200.
Obviously prices fluctuate post release depending on supply and demand and the success of the rookie class or individual players featuring.
But this year's hobby box price has doubled. Every one of their NFL releases has increased by at least 100% in the last two years and some much more than that. As well, hits, pack numbers or cards per pack are decreasing ever so slowly. Maybe we won't notice?
Suppose that's what you can do if you have exclusive rights.
So 2020 Donruss being released locally is very enticing, but I'm still weighing up the pros and cons. 🤨

Some great points muzza
increased by 100% in the last two years and some much more.....is the glaring downfall
lets be honest, the increase is in all arms of the hobby, just look at the ridiculous prices for NBA boxs

I have pre-ordered Donruss Blasters (x4) and Rack Packs (x2) from EB Games but they are selling out quick......looks like it could be a great release with Downtown and Marvel Inserts!

Yeh I was hoping so to, but not sure what sort of retail component they will have with the release. I figure Donruss is the opportunity for the likes of EB to test the NFL waters, then we'll see.
EB obviously had a large market increase with taking on NBA release this year
really do hope they see a market for NFL not just this year, but on going.
and prices at a RRP, thats the main point to pull casual rippers in to buying

Was watching a video posted on one of the Cherry SM channels and agree that NFL will increase in popularity (from an Oz perspective) here over the next couple of seasons. I just hope this doesn't see a price increase in products and the same sorts of issues NBA collectors are facing. A lot more collectors are being priced out of boxes and hobby packs thanks to speculative investing and online breakers.

Back
Top Bottom