2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

I much prefer team photos in landscape like this, rather than portrait as some have been recently.

Same Shot Different Angle at Least Crighton & Radley And Butcher are not Rangeres in this shot.
Last image i did a 5 min edit

72382954_2462235207176962_7949820813757120512_n.png

C99E9648-3AF3-40CE-A4F5-F57A6197E809.jpeg

2019 rosters Cellabration.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I didnt include /xx.

I just thought if you ordered all 4 you'd get the same number.

Obviously I was wrong.

Obviously I was wrong.

I think the different numbers is because in previous cases when there was more than one card on sale you could purchase the combo which end up giving you the same number (by dong it this way it allowed tla to issue out the single number orders and the combos separately as the orders would came in separately to TLA) where as with these cards they were sold all separately some people only bought one of the cards others all and some a couple of particular cards. Because these order didn't have the same allocation system in place, the only way to issue the cards out was via order of purchases (order number).

Would be great feedback for TLA to utilise, is for those collectors who like purchasing the same number especially in a situation like this where they were a collection of cards released the same day is for them to list a combo purchase along side the option of single purchase for those who are chasing the same numbers. Like they have done on the past for other rounds.

Obviously I was wrong.

Sadly I was shocked today to get the same different numbers experience too !!!

And after closer inspection I only have 3 of the PC series ???
I am sure I ordered all the cards that were available but can't even check as the latest card they have on website is for Week 2 finals ??

VERY FRUSTRATING !!!! :(

Last edited:
Can confirm the numbers have been thrown out from the very first order. The first person only ordered the one team photo card PC01. I have the #2 for the team photo PC01 and #1 for the other 3 cards PC02-04.

Back
Top Bottom