2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

1569814669640.png

Well fellow ozcarders, here is a follow up to the misprint under cut cards from 2018.
After quite a few calls to tla over a 12 month time span, i received my 5 replacement cards today.
I had to send my 5 cards in for replacements, this was thereolicy to get the 5 replacements at our expence, ie postage back to them, after we have already paid for the cards delivered.
So i put my case to them, i received my 5 carcs today plus my agreed prize.
Hats off to TLA, great customer service.

Well fellow ozcarders, here is a follow up to the misprint under cut cards from 2018.
After quite a few calls to tla over a 12 month time span, i received my 5 replacement cards today.
I had to send my 5 cards in for replacements, this was thereolicy to get the 5 replacements at our expence, ie postage back to them, after we have already paid for the cards delivered.

The lachlan lewis and jt?

You won a prize as well................

Congratulations

Does this mean Dave they have reprinted the entire run of PIF Cards that were faulty like the Roosters Premiers Upside down error and Lachlan Lewis smaller card cut.

Who would know what’s going on.. no info anywhere to advise, generally that’s why you have a website and social accounts. You would expect it’s a public holiday so not till Tuesday but then the Website has Monday at 12pm get you PIF
So happy this is the end of it for 2019!!!

Back
Top Bottom