2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Hi everyone, just had word that this will be posted at 12:30pm today.............I think given who the card may be, you will need to be very "Fast" to grab one as they will no doubt fly off the presses!

Cheers
Matt

Well that was a fun experience. I see not much has changed re ordering speed since last year!

Finally something to smile about after the big win on the weekend and the R3 PIF =D> :kick:

Hi forum members, I have a huge favour to ask, can someone please order a player in focus card for me, due to a few things I can’t get it this week till Wednesday. I will give you $25 for the card in return & do up a trade agreement ect, any help is greatly appreciated.

I hope its Cleary.......79 minutes of an average game..... then a goal from near the sideline after the siren to send it to Golden Point.

Followed by a 40 metre rocket of a field goal to win the game.

Just a shame the massive forward pass in the set of 6 wasnt picked up. Both teams were woeful and should of ended on a draw. hands down RTS deserves it way more than Cleary. I minute of an 80 minute game doesnt warrant them the card, he needs to pull his finger out if he wants that blues jersey this year as Keary is miles ahead of him at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom