2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Why does APT collectables 1/1 pulls not have the hologram stickers on them?

9CD63698-C8E8-475F-AE85-9F8A8B871BF7.png

1C8BDF99-DB50-4133-944A-BD478485AC74.png

Coming from collecting NBA for years I got sucked in to the new NRL Elite thanks to the jersey patch booklets. These look amazing and if I don't hit one soon, I will have to purchase one in the not too distant future (preferably a Souths one).

I picked up two boxes from Diggaz and opened them this morning. I'm not sure what I was expecting but was impressed with the quality of the cards. I was lucky (not sure if lucky is correct or if it is the norm??) to be able to hit a St George Young Guns autograph which is awesome. There was also a couple of Ruby's #/40 (Broncos Checklist and Jason Taumololo) and a Sapphire of Paul Vaughn #/20. It was also nice to receive some free packs of 2018 and 2017 Elite from Diggaz (Thank you!!).

I'll upload the hits in the box break section later tonight. I might sell/trade the YG Auto as I'm sure there is a St George collector out there looking to add it to their collection.

It is a completely different view on busting and collecting NBA where you will hit autos in every box. If you're lucky the auto won't be of a scrub and end up selling it for a measly $1. It didn't feel like a complete waste of money as even the inserts seem to have some real value. I'm sure this is not news to any of you avid NRL collectors but is a welcome surprise for myself.

I will definitely be purchasing more boxes to bust!

I hope the patch for #1 is worth the $ I just spent!
You would hope it’s decent but that’s the risk of getting a card that hasn’t been redeemed lol. I’ve got the Wade Graham #1 and it’s a nice card so good luck .Might get the nrl tag ?Or if that picture is anything to go by , maybe the top one with the blue ?

Hello all

New to the collecting game - now that Elite is out I'm looking at getting some of those one touch cases to house any decent cards I come across but can anyone point me in the right direction for which size best suits Elite? I have a few 35s but they seem to be marginally to small for a 2018 Elite card (but perfect for Traders)

Hello all

New to the collecting game - now that Elite is out I'm looking at getting some of those one touch cases to house any decent cards I come across but can anyone point me in the right direction for which size best suits Elite? I have a few 35s but they seem to be marginally to small for a 2018 Elite card (but perfect for Traders)

@Diggaz TC would 50PT be the ones you would recommend?

Hello all

Michael from diggaz,s is your best bet.

Just been to my local newsagent in Toowoomba. They had three boxes for sale. Purchased two and as per last year no rubies and no sapphire.
That’s unusual I thought at the very worst you would hit a ruby per box. Every box I’ve seen broken has at least hit a ruby.

Back
Top Bottom