2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Currently in the artwork stage i'm reliably informed. I'd expect a similar release to last year which was a good release!
Cheers
Hopefully they don’t put two of those Jt ball cards in one case lol that was bad

for me I thought last years Elite was their best release to date, here’s hoping this years is just as good 👍
Would be nice to have the following young gun and league sensatation sigs for the Broncos?

Isaako for young gun and Jack Bird for sensatation 🤞

Hoping Reed Mahoney or Dylan Brown Young Gun for Parra and maybe Nathan Brown for league sensation

Mojo’s to be halved and all inserted individually...

What a cluster if it's true. Putting a team set of Blacks together last year would have been impossible, or at best VERY expensive, given the amount of boxes unopened I hear referenced and the fact that putting a set of Ruby's together was more expensive than buying a team set of EMERALD in some cases! I can see the unopened stock situation only getting worse with the current Dynamic-like over-saturation. Sounds like they are now doing their best to kill team set collectors along with already dead master set (RIP) collectors. The only people I can see benefiting from that logic are those who bust to sell.

As the time rolls closer to the release of 2019 elite,we all, including myself look forward in seeing who the young guns,league sensations and road to the finals players will be.We also put our wish list out there,hopeing we get a player we would love to have an auto of.As Matt26 said the cards are in the artwork stage at the moment,so i think that means the players have been informed they will be signing for there respective clubs.Im wondering if esp/tla could start a new concept such as auto,s from players that have made a great contribution to the game,but never got the praise they deserve.I would love to have a Nathan Blacklock auto.This most likely will never happen,but with the like,s of people such as Matt26,Michael/Diggazs ,who are always trying to inform esp/tla what the collectors would like to see,it could happen.The standard of there releases are getting better each year,this idea won,t happen this year,but as a dragons fan,and there are quite a few,who would,t want a Nathan Blacklock auto with the heading Class Act.Maybe between now and next year Matt26 could put up some form of pole to see if there is any interest.But just put one player forward,not your total wish list.Thanks for listening to an old man have a whinge.

I do wonder when the release is

But I do hope for sigs

Johnson / Moylan

YG : Nikora, Williams, Brailey Jr or Xerri

And a card that shows sharks are elite haha
A mate on the goldy told me to watch Nikora a few weeks ago . Apparently he was told by his coach at Keebra he’d never play first grade .

What a cluster if it's true. Putting a team set of Blacks together last year would have been impossible, or at best VERY expensive, given the amount of boxes unopened I hear referenced and the fact that putting a set of Ruby's together was more expensive than buying a team set of EMERALD in some cases! I can see the unopened stock situation only getting worse with the current Dynamic-like over-saturation. Sounds like they are now doing their best to kill team set collectors along with already dead master set (RIP) collectors. The only people I can see benefiting from that logic are those who bust to sell.
Given the Blacks were only #5 IMO it was already near on impossible to put a team set together, especially as a Dragons collector where their cards are in high demand. I did not hear of one being busted and did not even see any up for for sale.

LOL I just went on Ebay and there is one up for sale now:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2018-NR...568281?hash=item3d87d01d99:g:LT4AAOSwc0lcqGXn

Ross

A mate on the goldy told me to watch Nikora a few weeks ago . Apparently he was told by his coach at Keebra he’d never play first grade .
Yeah mate I watched him for a few yrs in the lowers when I was Volunteering at the club, I was early most times and saw him play. Saw the talen he had

I do like how the mojo ruby were. As my thinking it would encourage trading abit more. Though hearing there has been a lot of cases not busted would not help that

I’m chasing no#5 mojo and so far I’m missing two lol

Back
Top Bottom