2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

With many thanks to the team at TLA, www.OzCardTrader.com.au is excited to share with our members an exclusive image of the Parramatta Eels Black League Sensations Card - Blake Ferguson - from the upcoming 2019 TLA Elite NRL release.

Fergo.jpg

During the signing conducted recently, Blake added his Parramatta club playing number "#799" to 2 of the cards which can be found in packs of 2019 TLA Elite NRL.

This inscription was signed on only 2 random number Black League Sensations cards and will certainly be something for Parramatta fans to be on the hunt for to add to their collection!

Thanks again to TLA for the exclusive preview and we hope to be able to share more exclusive previews in the near future!

Cheers
Matt

Do they sell starter packs (3 packs a set) for elite?

Also how much for one pack?

With many thanks to the team at TLA, www.OzCardTrader.com.au is excited to share with our members an exclusive image of the Parramatta Eels Black League Sensations Card - Blake Ferguson - from the upcoming 2019 TLA Elite NRL release.

Fergo.jpg

During the signing conducted recently, Blake added his Parramatta club playing number "#799" to 2 of the cards which can be found in packs of 2019 TLA Elite NRL.

This inscription was signed on only 2 random number Black League Sensations cards and will certainly be something for Parramatta fans to be on the hunt for to add to their collection!

Thanks again to TLA for the exclusive preview and we hope to be able to share more exclusive previews in the near future!

Cheers
Matt
I really hope one of the die hard parramatta collector,s pulls these cards,instead of seeing it put up on ebay.

I really hope one of the die hard parramatta collector,s pulls these cards,instead of seeing it put up on ebay.
So would I, but can guess where we will see them advertised. On a side note would of been a good touch to get a couple for each team . Also I think the 799 isn’t his parramatta number but the amount of times he’s been in trouble 😂😂

Pretty sure they will , surely the teams that have had them over the last few years shouldn’t have another go , or will they still be cutting up leftover , sharks, Brisbane and storm jerseys ?

Pretty sure they will , surely the teams that have had them over the last few years shouldn’t have another go , or will they still be cutting up leftover , sharks, Brisbane and storm jerseys ?

I believe it is 8 teams this year and 8 for next year.......the jerseys for this year will be from jerseys worn in 2019.

Matt
Do you know when elite boxes hit the newsagencys,which inserts won,t be in their boxes.Or will they have the same inserts in the cases that are delivered to the dealers.Hope i make sense.

My understanding is that the Custodians set is the box card which will be dealer exclusive.

@Diggaz TC may be able to confirm??

Matt
Do you know when elite boxes hit the newsagencys,which inserts won,t be in their boxes.Or will they have the same inserts in the cases that are delivered to the dealers.Hope i make sense.

Thanks to Simon at TLA who has clarified this for us:

1) Box cards will once again be in packets this year, so all boxes will have a box card (newsagents included). These are the custodians card.

2) The Head to Head Case cards will only be available through hobby stock.

Thanks to Simon at TLA who has clarified this for us:

1) Box cards will once again be in packets this year, so all boxes will have a box card (newsagents included). These are the custodians card.

2) The Head to Head Case cards will only be available through hobby stock.
What would we do without you.Thankyou again.

Back
Top Bottom