2018 Teamcoach

He Drama5 can u chuck me the link for the teamcoach site for some reason I cant get into it

Well done to Teamcoach - cards in shops and website open as promised, for the first time ever. Still some glitches in the website, but nothing major.

As I understand it, gold cards open Who Will Win Game, B&F cards open tipping comp, HS captain cards open captains comp and wild cards open brownlow comp.

I only have a handful of codes at present, but would certainly be keen to get last year's trade group going again.

Well done to Teamcoach - cards in shops and website open as promised, for the first time ever. Still some glitches in the website, but nothing major.

As I understand it, gold cards open Who Will Win Game, B&F cards open tipping comp, HS captain cards open captains comp and wild cards open brownlow comp.

I only have a handful of codes at present, but would certainly be keen to get last year's trade group going again.

Are you on favebook as i have started a group chat there and happy to add who ever wants fron here!!! Just send me a message via inbox to daniel ramage and i will add you :)

Lets all help each other keep the prizes with the collectors not the flippers

Hi Guys

Just got this message from Team Coach re:prize Cards

Hello

The prize cards in the albums are confined to one of each team only (18 cards in total). All others are available only by winning them on the website games.

Great idea I've only to a few to share at the moment but will build up asap.

Hi Guys

Just got this message from Team Coach re:prize Cards

Hello

The prize cards in the albums are confined to one of each team only (18 cards in total). All others are available only by winning them on the website games.

Great idea I've only to a few to share at the moment but will build up asap.

Great news!! So much better!

Come join our group on facebook of you want matr or if you havnt already!

Sorry mate.. not very tech savvy on facebook. What is teh closed group called and I'll try and join.

Cheers

What's the story with the codes this year?

I didn't play last year but reading what's on here, are they all reusable?

Did they release all 54 prize cards in albums last year? I might have a go if it's just 18 again in albums this year. I managed to complete the 54 set mainly from prizes when I played season before last.

Yeah mate last year was all 54 so much better this year!! And codes are re usable so we are creatingg a list of all codes so everyone can put in the codes for the players they need

Thanks, I tried reusing a single gold card earlier and it worked on multiple accounts to enter the win margin. I haven't tried a best & fairest checklist code yet. Do they still open up whole teams to play top 4, 10, 18 games or do you need all 234 gold codes?

Thanks, I tried reusing a single gold card earlier and it worked on multiple accounts to enter the win margin. I haven't tried a best & fairest checklist code yet. Do they still open up whole teams to play top 4, 10, 18 games or do you need all 234 gold codes?

I think the checklists open up the whole tean and they are not re usable? And if the best and fairest is re usable can i borrow a code iff you as you only need one code to enter the whole years tipping and would be cool to enter from round one (as cards arent in qld yet)

I sold all my checklists without entering any codes so don't know. I also sold over half a set of golds not knowing the codes were reusable. I think there's 36 golds in another lot I still have.

Any really as we are compiling a list of all players but any of the big guns would be ideal like gibbs, dusty, mitchell, danger, ablett, gawn, franklin, heeney etc

Hoping to finally get cards today and will try join the cheat chat

ffs newsagent not getting them till next week :mad:

Last edited:
Just to clarify

Are you supposed to get either a Magic or Star wildcard in a box aswell as a base set

That has been the pattern every year - except last year when a box had both a magic & star.

But this year opened one box with no magic nor a star wildcard & 5 cards short of a full common set. Maybe some collation issues going on??

Back
Top Bottom