2018 Teamcoach

Hi All

Just had a look at the Top Team website and it says it closes in 3 days (Sat @ lunchtime). Does this mean the first two games don't count? Seems strange as it usually locks on the first game of the round.

I don't understand it either. When I checked the rankings on Monday none of my teams were in the top 20 but now some are but there's no prize cards.

Also the site says it closes in 3 days. I'm sure it was due to close earlier when I checked the other day. Have no idea what happens to games played while the comp is still open.

Does anyone know if you can still win a prize card if you tip the correct margain in who will win?

All my correct margin entries were in list format with 50 points for correct scores (Richmond, Essendon) and I got a couple of 5s within a few points. Not sure if they tally all games or pay out on each game or what they do with games already played while entries are still open.
I checked my accounts and a couple of spots in the top 20 of top teams did receive prize cards while others teams in the top 20 did not.

Just checked my account only play the games to try and win my 3 Geelong prize cards, was in the top 20 on all 3 games and won 3 prize cards not sure if I need to try for the rest of the year now.

I checked through accounts and had 8 teams in the top 20 but only won 3 cards for the highest ranked team in each of the 4, 10 and 18 games.

Does anyone have any Carlton Code cards? Would be great if I could have the codes please! Or even any other codes you guys have. Cheers

2nd in 10 man and 11th in 4 man
they stuffed up the margin on the site, tipped the pies margin correctly with 24 but the site is saying the final margin was 34, sent them an email so hopefully its fixed soon

Nicw work!! I tipped 24 as well.. not sure if i was one of the 1st 20 to do so. Not sure they can fix it people who tipped 34 have redeemed cards already.

Nicw work!! I tipped 24 as well.. not sure if i was one of the 1st 20 to do so. Not sure they can fix it people who tipped 34 have redeemed cards already.

10823182-49AA-498C-9A31-3AFE54719E2D.jpeg

Dont think they are getting stingy. I think they were sick of people and certain ebay sellers making 1000s of teams and stealing all the lrizecards!

Good on them and it has created a much fairer conpetition where prizes are shared around.

Plus i emailed them and only one margin per family per week so that nay be why they didnt send one if u already won one

The richmond 'premiers' pictures are found on the reverse of the common 2018 teamcoach cards for richmond.
teamcoach started bringing the player and cup photos with hawthorn several year ago.
the good news is you can buy a set for $3.

Back
Top Bottom