2018 Teamcoach

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
What are we going to get this year? Some new, different inserts or similar stuff to the last couple of years?

The AFL Fantasy Pre-season is released in Melbourne today, so if anyone in that part of the world is able to check if there's a Teamcoach advert in there, and maybe even snap a quick picture, that would be great - although, based on recent history, it's unlikely that it will reveal much except for what the packet will look like!

Will they get the website running in time for round 1 this year?

Please, please, please have at least one (two would be better) prize card from each team only available via the website.

Found the Record in Perth cbd

Teamcoach release date 19 March

1F7BFCC1-6137-4FAF-B9F0-7A8C1CB454BF.jpeg

I'm hoping the codes can only be unlocked 1 per card. Last year I think someone made hundreds of teams from just a few cards. March 19th sounds promising.

Hey does anyone know how big the set will be? Or any guesses based on previous years?

I read th fine print, just says available in Victoria and the Riverina which is southern nsw. Happy to send some over if you like.

Last time they did something like this the Advertiser had them a few weeks later in SA so I will wait and see if they have them this time.

Are the Collingwood and GWS cards the star wilds??
Daniher Footy Powers?
No idea what the green cards are

ok it has to be said hahah those cards are but ugly! man teamcoach has died in regards to actual collectors and its clear they are purely for the kids now.

Looks like Teamcoach Fb page have provided the answer @Paddy K to what the green cards are....

“Here's a sneak peek of the Battle Teams cards! 54 cards to collect. (Battle Teams game board in albums and will also be available to download via the website)”

EC3924E1-CBB1-4F0C-B030-16EA33669B82.jpeg

Maybe these are instead of the pop ups??

Took a screenshot of the album video. Looks like we have ‘footy powers’ ‘footy flix’ ‘footy flipz’ and ‘battle teams’
8CF5B9CD-C911-4C15-905F-7C949E28014A.png

Back
Top Bottom