2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

Yep. Pretty much. Just look at all the muppets paying huge amounts for the sketch cards that are coming out of the states. That guy is raking it in. And he doesn't know the first thing about AFL/VFL.
but seriously though how good were the muppets.

Last edited:
Also seems a strange time to release the cards? With future force coming out it sort of makes people choose one or the other!!

I would have thought around grand final day would have been the smartest tine as interest at highest point and no other releases to compete with.

As its not like draft prospects where the set is set around youn kids

If any of sellers of this series are selling at the Malvern Townhall Fair this Sunday. Please let me know as I might pop into this fair to check these cards out.

Wont be buying any boxes or cases of this series :cry: (bit too pricey for my liking). Just looking to buy singles.

im pretty sure Dave from footycards.com.au will be there. dont know of anyone else selling it there. he might have the boxes at the show...

Last edited:

Yes didnt exactly get me excited! At one stage with the port melbourbe player you could tell he had no idea who it was lol i thibj i am a bit if a tragic of the game but tbh it felt like he was doing a baseball or soccer break as i had no idea on half the cards pulled!! And only two numbered cards for $140? Or are the normal cards nunbered

He has a shop in bachus marsh.ja,s ja,s collectable,s.he is,one of the nicest people you could ever want to meet.riff is his name.riff travels all around australia to sell cards at the card shows.he will try to help anyone in there chase for that certain card or set.weather it be afl,rugby league,basketball or any other sport.he is a true gentleman of the collecting game.

He has a shop in bachus marsh.ja,s ja,s collectable,s.he is,one of the nicest people you could ever want to meet.riff is his name.riff travels all around australia to sell cards at the card shows.he will try to help anyone in there chase for that certain card or set.weather it be afl,rugby league,basketball or any other sport.he is a true gentleman of the collecting game.

OK, thanks Paul, hope he does better in his next box

1 box down - fred cook common - goldsmith common - lindsay fox common - zanotti sig. hmmm. oh well at least there is 1 less zanotti out there.

Ah at last a pic of the infamous dick reynolds card, only 3 made. card number 1 or 3(his guernsey no would be great), pretty unlucky if you pull number 2.

Regal Trading Cards

Yesterday at 19:48 ·
By far, the rarest card in the set is possibly the finest card Regal has created?

A player who won 4 premierships (1942, 1946, 1949, 1950) and also won 3 Brownlow medals (1934, 1937, 1938) Dick Reynolds captained his team from 1939 until 1950, and later coached his beloved side.

Regal is honoured to release a very special card, a Dick Reynolds Illustrious Cut Signature card, numbered to his playing Guernsey number – 3.

This by far is the highlight of our Greats of the Game Product.

#regaltradingcards #gotg #legend #cutsignature #dickreynolds

ps. the 'lucky' wholesalers with the live box breaks, don't give up your daytime job (oh that is your daytime job) :woot:, i watched paint dry today, very similar. and a lot cheaper too. lol

lucky you pulled a signature card as there are only 3578 individually numbered signature cards made for the series, (taken from regal's own released info) !!
'very limited release' we are told. :D:p so the signature cards will be going thru the roof at anything from $5 to $12 i guess. all fun guys, until someone actually buys a box.

lucky you pulled a signature card as there are only 3578 individually numbered signature cards made for the series, (taken from regal's own released info) !!
I'm not sure why you are so hung up on this - in fact it would seem they are limited given there were 9,360 autos in the last select release.

Back
Top Bottom