2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

ps. the 'lucky' wholesalers with the live box breaks, don't give up your daytime job (oh that is your daytime job) :woot:, i watched paint dry today, very similar.

Just one question on this, if you ever ran across Rif (whom I believe you are referring to here) at a card show or at his shop or in the street, you would say those exact words to him to his face?

Didn't think so?

I'm not sure if you've had a bad day or something, but Rif is a good bloke (despite being a Pies/Rabbits fan) and having known him for a while, i don't understand the hate to be honest?

not hooked up on anything, except their constant reference to 'this release will showcase a vast array of past football legends who will feature on high-quality limited edition signature cards.'
i just haven't seen the 'high quality' or 'limited edition signature cards' yet. lol =D>

This was allegedly busted by JAJA’s Collectables yesterday. Seems very convenient. What are people’s thoughts? Personally I actually don’t mind the idea. Always thought the set was lacking colour and logos, now I guess it has a small amount of it. Anyone rushing out to buy any tomorrow? Against my better judgment I think I’ll still grab a box just to see for myself. Living in Tassie it’s not really an option to go to the local collectables shop or market to have a look at them.

CD85F895-D02A-4739-B570-1411F91F9D87.jpeg

05275FB7-15F7-49C8-910F-806846551696.jpeg

3D6E6607-42A7-46DA-AE83-C76AE50CFB69.jpeg

I do like the idea of the buy back cards I just think you could do it with something more high end, 1963 Scanlens would be nice

This was allegedly busted by JAJA’s Collectables yesterday. Seems very convenient. What are people’s thoughts? Personally I actually don’t mind the idea. Always thought the set was lacking colour and logos, now I guess it has a small amount of it. Anyone rushing out to buy any tomorrow? Against my better judgment I think I’ll still grab a box just to see for myself. Living in Tassie it’s not really an option to go to the local collectables shop or market to have a look at them.

CD85F895-D02A-4739-B570-1411F91F9D87.jpeg

05275FB7-15F7-49C8-910F-806846551696.jpeg

3D6E6607-42A7-46DA-AE83-C76AE50CFB69.jpeg
@ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Could be wrong but i bet Scanlens any year is out of the question, hence why Stimorol were used. Select have used Scanlens in 2003 and 2009 with their retro sets so wouldn't be surprised is Regal couldn't use them. I might be wrong but that's the assumption i made.

Could be wrong but i bet Scanlens any year is out of the question, hence why Stimorol were used. Select have used Scanlens in 2003 and 2009 with their retro sets so wouldn't be surprised is Regal couldn't use them. I might be wrong but that's the assumption i made.
Yea that’s possible I’m not 100% sure how the buy back stuff works I don’t do NBA

how many different buy backs are there? 10 Malthouse? 10 different ones or 10 of each different ones?

Ok so I just purchased a box, going to give it a crack. It’s probably the only way I’ll get to see the cards in hand down here in Tassie. If I get lucky I might buy more. Hopefully it should arrive Tuesday. Will post results. Anyone getting any over the weekend?

Best of luck to you Darren!

Ok so I just purchased a box, going to give it a crack. It’s probably the only way I’ll get to see the cards in hand down here in Tassie. If I get lucky I might buy more. Hopefully it should arrive Tuesday. Will post results. Anyone getting any over the weekend?
Yep, hopefully getting some tomorrow or Sunday. Will also post results

Back
Top Bottom