2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

IMG_6591.PNG

Buggar, only 2 left.

IMG_6591.PNG

Buggar, only 2 left.

The whole card looks awesome except for that signature card. The white just doesn’t sit well on the dark gold card. The TNP Bradman works much better as the card is a lighter colour so the signed white card blends in. It just looks a little out of place on this Reynolds. But I would be sad if I pulled one lol.

The whole card looks awesome except for that signature card. The white just doesn’t sit well on the dark gold card. The TNP Bradman works much better as the card is a lighter colour so the signed white card blends in. It just looks a little out of place on this Reynolds. But I would be sad if I pulled one lol.

Not like you can get the guy to go and sign some more signatures for you on a better coloured stock? I think sometimes we complain about the little things and miss the bigger picture.

I think the card looks stunning and one of the better cut signatures that I have seen released.

I also like the TNP Bradman one as well (which is signed on light green stock). Both stunning cards.

Cheers
Matt

Not like you can get the guy to go and sign some more signatures for you on a better coloured stock? I think sometimes we complain about the little things and miss the bigger picture.

I think the card looks stunning and one of the better cut signatures that I have seen released.

I also like the TNP Bradman one as well (which is signed on light green stock). Both stunning cards.

Cheers
Matt

All I’m saying is if your using a white card with the signature on it then I’d be designing the card colour and style around that. Just my opinion.

Don’t forget to keep those boxes too guys. There’s going to be some form of redemption available. Lucky a little birdie told me this ages ago or I might have thrown mine out.

F04ABF66-6FE6-459E-BF0C-8BFA5216B223.jpeg

Here’s something interesting I noticed yesterday. Wonder if there was going to be a redemption style thing with the 2012 Draft Prospects boxes same as what we are going to see with this Regal product? Same guy made that set so might have been on the cards but didn’t happen for one reason or another.

EE4D6422-B3C7-41FA-931C-94CE2B7CADC8.jpeg

Here’s something interesting I noticed yesterday. Wonder if there was going to be a redemption style thing with the 2012 Draft Prospects boxes same as what we are going to see with this Regal product? Same guy made that set so might have been on the cards but didn’t happen for one reason or another.

EE4D6422-B3C7-41FA-931C-94CE2B7CADC8.jpeg

What did the redemption involve with those boxes?

What did the redemption involve with those boxes?

That's the thing, there wasn't one. But the proof of purchase on the side of the box is very similar to the Regal product which is doing a redemption thing as mentioned above. When I spotted it on one of my old Draft Prospects boxes yesterday I just thought wonder if they had planned something but it never happened.

is the Reynolds sig stuck on the front of the card or is it placed under a window panel between 2 cards

From what I was told its placed between 2 cards......top layer is die cut out so you see the signature.

I never thought of it being any way other than inserted like a patch would be in a patch card.

Wonder how easy it would be to dodge the AFL licence and do state or local worn jumpers in patch cards. Like the Wanganeen pictured in Port Adelaide jumper, maybe try and get a worn jumper off one or two of the players and do match worn patch cards. If Regal do another release it would be amazing if something like that was done.

I like the concept of buy back but using 20c stimerol cards with a Signature not authenticated by the AFL just doesn't do it for me, I still like the Malthouse but would not for out for one.

Nice card, but i agree with prior comments that regal could have put a little more effort into the design of the front of the card as they would have known the sigs were on white card before they went to print. the hand numbering on the back of the card is very poor and not allowing any space for an authentic printed gold number of /3, like select does takes away from the professional look of the card. :cry: finally, did they really need to put csc-dr on the card, maybe the number /3 would have been nice there?
i see it is listed on ebay for $5,000. i guess one was always going to be listed for a ridiculous price.
with this card being number 2 and the least popular and least expensive number of the 3 i cant wait to see what price the 2 big numbered cards will be listed for?
i think with a $5,000 price i will see the card being relisted on ebay till essendon win another premiership. lol=D>

good luck on the pull Aaron :thumbsup:
dddd.jpg
dd.jpg

Nice card, but i agree with prior comments that regal could have put a little more effort into the design of the front of the card as they would have known the sigs were on white card before they went to print. the hand numbering on the back of the card is very poor and not allowing any space for an authentic printed gold number of /3, like select does takes away from the professional look of the card. :cry: finally, did they really need to put csc-dr on the card, maybe the number /3 would have been nice there?
i see it is listed on ebay for $5,000. i guess one was always going to be listed for a ridiculous price.
with this card being number 2 and the least popular and least expensive number of the 3 i cant wait to see what price the 2 big numbered cards will be listed for?
i think with a $5,000 price i will see the card being relisted on ebay till essendon win another premiership. lol=D>

good luck on the pull Aaron :thumbsup:
dddd.jpg
dd.jpg

Didn’t realise until I saw this that they were hand numbered, probably not the best option.

Back
Top Bottom