2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

Yep, only 3 Reynolds sigs, so every chance none have been pulled yet.
Maybe on average about 1 per 100 cases or more.
I suppose more accurately, we should say no one that posts on here has pulled a Reynolds sig yet.

And in relation to the Century Sigs numbers, FWIW I pulled 01/100 Russell Middlemiss and 02/100 Geoff Williams
Wish I collected Geelong.
A 14/100 Andy Collins, and got both 15/100 on David Shaw and Alan Stoneham

Yep, only 3 Reynolds sigs, so every chance none have been pulled yet.
Maybe on average about 1 per 100 cases or more.
I suppose more accurately, we should say no one that posts on here has pulled a Reynolds sig yet.

And in relation to the Century Sigs numbers, FWIW I pulled 01/100 Russell Middlemiss and 02/100 Geoff Williams
Wish I collected Geelong.
A 14/100 Andy Collins, and got both 15/100 on David Shaw and Alan Stoneham

I pulled an Ian Cooper 02/100, was pretty happy about that. Am thinking I might buy just one more box to open Xmas day, just a little present for myself.

I'm planning on getting another case, after Xmas.

The other Century Sig I got that I was happy with was 75/100 for Barry Goodingham, considering he played in Norths 1975 Premiership team.

I'm planning on getting another case, after Xmas.

The other Century Sig I got that I was happy with was 75/100 for Barry Goodingham, considering he played in Norths 1975 Premiership team.

Does this card have some other inscription with his signature?

Does this card have some other inscription with his signature?
Nope, just the stock standard sig.
but I gather there are hidden little gem in this series, similar to the Andy Collins Century sig I pulled and mentioned in an earlier post that was number 40/100

My Christmas present to myself and my last box. Although very happy with the Wanganeen gold parallel I was really hoping for something a little more than standard parallel and Century signature in the box. Oh well, wasn’t to be.
Merry Christmas to all.

94FB8F83-AF0D-48FD-83B2-4D3C6BA43E75.jpeg

Just because it says $800 doesn’t mean that’s what it sold for it did have make an offer so who knows what the exact price was

Just because it says $800 doesn’t mean that’s what it sold for it did have make an offer so who knows what the exact price was

You know if you go to watchcount or sortsof it will show you the actual price that a best offer sold for? Also viewing a live item on eBay Canada will show you how many offers have been made and whether they were countered, expired or declined.

People who have a gonat this release saying it’s worthless, well clearly it’s not to some people who are pretty happy to pay the big bucks.

To be fair, most haven't said they are worthless; most have said there are too many average players to be called "Greats of the Game" and the big hits are just too few and far between to justify the price tag.

I saw your box hits and it looked like 90% of the others I have seen, very average at best.

To be fair, most haven't said they are worthless; most have said there are too many average players to be called "Greats of the Game" and the big hits are just too few and far between to justify the price tag.

I saw your box hits and it looked like 90% of the others I have seen, very average at best.

If you have a look at completed sales they have actually sold quite well in my opinion. And yes you could say big hits are few and far between, but I opened 4 boxes of Future Force and got 4 gold signature which didn’t impress me at all. So it’s just the luck of it and part of collecting.

If you have a look at completed sales they have actually sold quite well in my opinion. And yes you could say big hits are few and far between, but I opened 4 boxes of Future Force and got 4 gold signature which didn’t impress me at all. So it’s just the luck of it and part of collecting.

Future Force don't excite me either but they are $50 a box cheaper!

Far less risk and better value for money in my opinion.

I prefer my cards with team colours so neither box are great in my opinion.

Future Force don't excite me either but they are $50 a box cheaper!

Far less risk and better value for money in my opinion.

I prefer my cards with team colours so neither box are great in my opinion.

Yes I also prefer team colours but love the premium style of these. If Select did something just like this with current and past players I’d mortgage the house. At $40 less for Future Force you won’t be busting a card that would sell for $800 though, and you won’t be pulling any number 001’s either. So guess that’s where the extra value is.

Back
Top Bottom