2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

I've ordered some boxes, so will post up results!

just busted a couple of casrs. results in the sale thread.

cards are unbelievable in hand. Very thick stock, unlike anything we've seen in Australian cards before.

So just cracked open a fresh box, and to my surprise there were 5 cards (2 sigs) in the box when theres only supposed to be 4 cards

The Greg Anderson Century Signature is numbered 02/100 which is a bonus

Cards look great! Any idea on the prices of what the sigs are worth?

Well, I made a comment about Ash Hansen earlier in this thread. So, which was the first sig I pulled? Yep, the big ginger. And Mark Coughlan in the second box. The promo card for buyers at the WA retailer is WA legend Bill Walker.

That’s unlucky mate.
Ah well. That's life. Will keep the WA cards and try to trade the others for WAFL players from the same subset. Only want a few mostly unpopular players anyway - Peake, Todd, Walker, Malaxos and Melbourne mainly. Epis, Glendinning, Zanotti and Malthouse at a pinch. Though I have always been a set collector (which is why I gave up on Select) so am tempted to grab a set of commons...

I'm hoping to get a case or 2 tomorrow. When I see what I get, I'd be interested in trading for the Epis gold you have if I get anything you are keen on.

So refreshing to see a company include #01 in their release for collectors to pull. Not mentioning any names but honestly, they all should do it. Very nice pull on that Barassi mate.

Got 2 cases from Malvern today.
First of all, like many have already said, the quality of these cards is outstanding.
It's safe to say I have nothing in my collection that matches the card quality of this product. Very impressive.
I also liked that in so many of my boxes, I received 5 cards, not the 4 that was advertised.
Twice I got 2 Sigs in a box.

Here's a run down :

Case cards - unlucky.

Andy Collins Century Sig was interesting. Saw another one posted here that just had his autograph on it, yet mine said "88 Premiers" as well. Mine was #40/100, so did some research and apparently he wore number 40 in 1988, despite being best known for wearing No 4 and 5 throughout his career. So I guess it's a kind of 1 of 1.

Pulled 2 Enshrinements - Royce Hart (10/25) and Ross Glendinning (13/25)

2 Century Sig Golds - Russell Middlemiss (10/20) and Leo "The Mark" Barry (12/20)

1 Golden Numbers Card - Tom Morrow (19/22)

Gold Parallels - Kelvin Templeton (37/50), Greg Anderson (05/50), Ross Glendinning (11/50), John Bennison (43/50), Fred Goldsmith (35/50), Lindsay Fox (12/50), and 2 Mark Coughlans (1/50 & 18/50)

I got a number of Century sigs, including John Lord, Alan Stoneham, David Shaw, Ian Cooper, John Ronaldson and Zanotti. Only swap was Geoff Williams, although one is 2/100.

I also pulled a 1991 Buy Back card.
Leigh Matthews.
2/4
Wow, stoked to get this.

Wow that Matthews, immense hit.

A part of me is happy though, that it is effectively a Pies card and not Hawks. Imagine chasing that thing!

Wow that Matthews, immense hit.

A part of me is happy though, that it is effectively a Pies card and not Hawks. Imagine chasing that thing!
Yeah, it's a funny one.
Obviously definitely a Collingwood card, but I guess if any Hawks fan pulled it, they wouldn't be upset.
I'm a Bombers fan, I'm supposed to hate both Collingwood and Hawthorn, but I love that card.

Nice Andy Collins card mate. And awesome Lethal card. I just knew there had to be more of the buy backs and had a feeling one was Matthews. Agree above, such a shame it’s a Collingwood card but as said wouldn’t complain if I pulled it. I was told before release that I’d be happy with a ‘Lethal’ card, but it’s technically not a Hawks card so wouldn’t chase it. Wish there was a proper checklist with everything, so we knew for sure what’s bustable.