2017 NRL TRADERS CASE BREAKS - SET TEAMS - COMPLETED!

So I'm guessing titans and warriors don't have anything special based on their price?

Nothing new there. Have either of our teams ever had anything notable that all other teams didn't get? A symptom of young clubs outside of Sydney that have struggled for success on the field. Either way is positive for me though; no bigger cards means lower cost. Win/win each way

Warriors also have just the Hoffman Signature /100, Predictor /217 and 1 Retirement.

Obviously both the Titans and Warriors are scheduled to have a Dynamic Duo Card in the final instalment of that Series which completes in next years Traders.

Warriors also have just the Hoffman Signature /100, Predictor /217 and 1 Retirement.

Obviously both the Titans and Warriors are scheduled to have a Dynamic Duo Card in the final instalment of that Series which completes in next years Traders.
Eels too then I would imagine

Are they replacing the tigers one this year, if so what with??

First two cases are full, can we please start to get those payments through over the next couple of days so we're good to go as soon as we get the green light?

If you have made payment but are not highlighted green in the 1st post, let me know so I can confirm it.

We can start breaking as soon as the checklist is released. I believe that will be Feb 24th.

Getting very close now, I cant wait to see what happens but unfortunately I will have to wait until Sunday to see the video. Last weekend in Feb is the Kiama Rugby 7s and a long time weekend away with the boys for me (32 years straight now) unless somehow the bust comes forward to Thursday.

Anyway good luck all.

Cheers
Ross

If one is pulled in the break will it be going to a Tigers fan or to the replacement team?

Tigers. It's a Tigers card and completely up to the recipient if they end up swapping it in. Also, the team that will be replacing them already has an extra higher end card in this release so better to keep a spread across teams where possible.

When will we find out what the bulldogs hits are? Not sure if it's already known. Sorry am waiting till I know that before I can commit to anything.

When will we find out what the bulldogs hits are? Not sure if it's already known. Sorry am waiting till I know that before I can commit to anything.

Back
Top Bottom