2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

So is your list based on any of the rumours @ElijahCraigHyde, or is it just you throwing some random names into a post?

Also wondering what makes you think Geelong will not have any signature or jersey cards in this release?
I thought there would not be a Cats jersey in the release because Select might save one for next years series ii - that's all. As I've mentioned, I do get the impression Select will save the 9 remaining clubs without a jersey card for this coming one in the next one. Look, I am throwing some ideas of my own however when the anticipation of this release seems somewhat agonizing, I throw ideas from what I have carefully considered in terms of previous releases and what I personally would not mind seeing - that's what my option seems to be as the anticipation of this coming release is going to determine what kind of collector I want to be in the near future.

But YES at least some of the names are definitely from what I have heard from rumours mentioned in this forum

My guess for GWS would have to be Dylan Shiel sig. I would be very surprised if he doesn't feature anywhere. And love the detail in your comments mate but a lot of the info does seem to be a bit all over the shop. But I guess that is what this time of the year is for, speculation haha can't wait for checklist allthough I am pretty sure GWS and GC won't have match Guernsey cards till next year

My guess for GWS would have to be Dylan Shiel sig. I would be very surprised if he doesn't feature anywhere. And love the detail in your comments mate but a lot of the info does seem to be a bit all over the shop. But I guess that is what this time of the year is for, speculation haha can't wait for checklist allthough I am pretty sure GWS and GC won't have match Guernsey cards till next year
I think you'll find GWS and Port will have a jersey this year, as they missed out big time last year.
Could be wrong though

new card previewed on selects facebook page....
finally listening and having cards, although not signed etc low numbered and individually numbered.
Think it was to 240. rookie cards

Who are the new recruits who have had an immediate impact on the AFL this season? Collect the best players from the 2015 NAB AFL Draft in our Rookie Card insertion as part of our ‪#‎SelectCertified‬ set. There are 70 cards in the set, with one in every 18 packs, and each card is individually numbered to 240.

only down fall for me is 70 is wayyy to many! very much like to many brownlow

13533069_10153579791607377_6524206901498161906_n.jpg

there were 70 picks in the draft last year so everyone picked will get a card. Good money wise for me only 4 cats players picked up in the draft all in the last 20 none have played so far any I think only 1 of the 4 is a chance

couldnt be all 70 from the 2015 darft could it?? would give GC and GWS a few dozen cards...
But then in saying that would rule them out of a Guernsey card id say

Back
Top Bottom