2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

Latest post from select facebook page

One of the features of our upcoming ‪#‎SelectCertified‬ release is our limited edition Match Worn Guernsey, and Match Worn Guernsey signature cards. Each card contains an authentic piece of an official AFL Match Worn Guernsey, and is authenticated by the AFLPA.

It is the first time in 12 years we have done anything like this, and we hope you are as excited about this release as we are. Check out these photos of the stringent production process.

Don't miss your chance to be part of Australian Football history. Releasing Thursday 21st July...

check out select on face book.
shows them cutting up a stringer guernsey.
i have one problem with it... guesses anyone

I hope they are using the front as well as the back of the Guernsey. I assume that it what your talking about. there would be a lot of single coloured cards if they only use the back

I hope they are using the front as well as the back of the Guernsey. I assume that it what your talking about. there would be a lot of single coloured cards if they only use the back

Bingo! you would miss out on the club symbols, afl logo, plus much of the design.... Just an example of ports, obviously rear has a number
Also i notice its signed. Seems a bit weird. as most all u will get is a white patch with a black texta line through it?

61202-port-adelaide-2016-mens-home-guernsey-1000.jpg

61203-port-adelaide-2016-mens-home-guernsey-1000.jpg

Looking at those photos, you can see a template has been put on top of the jumper for how they're going to cut it. To me it looks like the patches are relatively big (compared to the 2003/2004 cards). I reckon there's not enough patches from just the back, so I think they'll be using front and back.

Would they be by redemption as you would need to put decoys in otherwise to stop box searching, even with patches in 2012 eternity you could tell what pack they were in

I'm thinking maybe it could be something like non-signed version limited to 250 and signed version limited to 100? :)

makes a lot of sense. hope thats the case. or even 300 and 50....

And as far as redemption i hope they do it that way or as you said would make packet searching so easy!

I can't see them not being available by redemption. Even the 2003/2004 guernsey cards had to be redeemed. Putting decoy cards in 98% of packs is surely considerably harder and more expensive than redemptions!

Back
Top Bottom