2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

it's pretty even over the draft here are the numbers for each team
7- Essendon
5- Brisbane,Carlton, North
4- Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Melbourne, West Coast, Western Bulldogs
3- Hawthorn, Richmond, Stkilda, Sydney
2- Adelaide, Port

it's pretty even over the draft here are the numbers for each team
7- Essendon
5- Brisbane,Carlton, North
4- Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Melbourne, West Coast, Western Bulldogs
3- Hawthorn, Richmond, Stkilda, Sydney
2- Adelaide, Port

oh right i stand corrected then!
Will be interesting the 9 they pick this year. As you wouldnt want 9 big teams this year and 9 small teams next

My guess for GWS would have to be Dylan Shiel sig. I would be very surprised if he doesn't feature anywhere. And love the detail in your comments mate but a lot of the info does seem to be a bit all over the shop. But I guess that is what this time of the year is for, speculation haha can't wait for checklist allthough I am pretty sure GWS and GC won't have match Guernsey cards till next year

Thanks, I appreciate it! You could well be right mate and seem to be the similar collector that I plan to be in near future - GWS and GC slash expansion team set collector. 2016 so far seems to be about obtaining a grasp on the collector that I want to be! But say if I want to continue attempting master sets, 2016 Certified will definitely be my last one!!!

The rookie card inset sound top stuff to me! Not way too many cards and good to hear they're IN also! Plus not to mention they're reflecting within the season we're in now, not about last year like many releases have been!

Time for some math! Hopefully its all correct :D

So based on the math of 70 cards numbered to 240 @ 2 per box, there are 8400 boxes total, @ 12 boxes per case that's 700 cases, which was mentioned earlier in the thread and now looks like its confirmed.

If there are 9 jerseys, that means that:

If sig variant is numbered to:
50 it would be ~1 per 1.5 cases (1 per 18.7 boxes)
75 it would be ~1 per case (1 per 12.4 boxes)
100 it would be ~1.3 per case (1 per 9.3 boxes)

If the non-sig variant is numbered to
200 = 1 per 4.7 boxes
250 = 1 per 3.7 boxes
300 = 1 per 3.1 boxes
350 = 1 per 2.7 boxes
400 = 1 per 2.3 boxes
450 = 1 per 2.1 boxes
475 = 1 per 2 boxes
... a massive 900 if it were 1 per box

So based on the above my guess is that sig versions will be /75 and non-sig somewhere between 300 and 475, possibly 400 if the sig version replaces the non-sig odds meaning that overall odds are 1 per 2 boxes to get either a sig or non-sig jersey.

All of this assumes that other hits are not replaced by the jersey and are the rarer 1 per multi-box hit, which would make sense imo.

Based on my guesses of /75 sig version and 400 non-sig, so far its shaping up like this:

1:XX Certified (I think this is low end insert, not numbered and 1:6)
1:18 Rookie Card
1:36 Certified Signature (Assumed)
1:72 Certified Jersey
1:432 Certified Signature Jersey

Time for some math! Hopefully its all correct :D

So based on the math of 70 cards numbered to 240 @ 2 per box, there are 8400 boxes total, @ 12 boxes per case that's 700 cases, which was mentioned earlier in the thread and now looks like its confirmed.

If there are 9 jerseys, that means that:

If sig variant is numbered to:
50 it would be ~1 per 1.5 cases (1 per 18.7 boxes)
75 it would be ~1 per case (1 per 12.4 boxes)
100 it would be ~1.3 per case (1 per 9.3 boxes)

If the non-sig variant is numbered to
200 = 1 per 4.7 boxes
250 = 1 per 3.7 boxes
300 = 1 per 3.1 boxes
350 = 1 per 2.7 boxes
400 = 1 per 2.3 boxes
450 = 1 per 2.1 boxes
475 = 1 per 2 boxes
... a massive 900 if it were 1 per box

So based on the above my guess is that sig versions will be /75 and non-sig somewhere between 300 and 475, possibly 400 if the sig version replaces the non-sig odds meaning that overall odds are 1 per 2 boxes to get either a sig or non-sig jersey.

All of this assumes that other hits are not replaced by the jersey and are the rarer 1 per multi-box hit, which would make sense imo.

Based on my guesses of /75 sig version and 400 non-sig, so far its shaping up like this:

1:XX Certified (I think this is low end insert, not numbered and 1:6)
1:18 Rookie Card
1:36 Certified Signature (Assumed)
1:72 Certified Jersey
1:432 Certified Signature Jersey

Rumour is jersey sig 1:case
Non sig 2 per case

I love busting boxes just as much as the next collector, but if boxes are going to be around $250ish with only a 1:6 chance of getting a non sig patch card I think I'll save my money and buy the Hawks redemption card. At least that way I know I'm getting exactly the card I want. But will make up my mind when I see what other cards and what players are in the series.

If i were a betting man id say 80 signed and 150 unsigned.

I heard 90 signed & 180 unsigned jersey cards per team (9 teams this year & the other 9 next year). Also heard 2 signatures per case(either 2 signed jersey or 1 signed jersey & 1 high end signature card) & 4 unsigned per case. ( 12 boxes per case not 16)

I love busting boxes just as much as the next collector, but if boxes are going to be around $250ish with only a 1:6 chance of getting a non sig patch card I think I'll save my money and buy the Hawks redemption card. At least that way I know I'm getting exactly the card I want. But will make up my mind when I see what other cards and what players are in the series.
That's the way I'm leaning too mate. Will probably bust a couple of boxes though, given the trouble Select have gone to in listening to their customers with this release. We probably couldn't ask for much more!

That's the way I'm leaning too mate. Will probably bust a couple of boxes though, given the trouble Select have gone to in listening to their customers with this release. We probably couldn't ask for much more!

Yeah your right. I'd say I won't be able to help myself and will grab a box.

If there is one signed jumper card and two unsigned jumper cards per case, that's a 1 in 4 chance of getting a jumper card of some sort. In my opinion they're reasonable odds, gives box busting a bit of excitement. :)

Does anyone think the high-end signature inset might be gold inked?? I know the high end Future Force signatures were changed from gold to green due to potential smudging of gold ink...

As I'm becoming most convinced about the jersey concept for the coming release, I'm still curious about the high-end on for the signature cards. Will they be like the gold and platinum variant of one concept like the draft picks in 2008 (i.e. 400 gold per 1:36 - same appearance from last year and 130 platinum per 1:108 - same appearance but lower panel silver instead of gold along with font stamping)

At this stage we have no idea about a high end redemption other than the signed guernsey cards. I personally like the medal winner sigs, you could have Fyfe Brownlow/MVP double, Rioli and Kennedy.

Fyfe hasn't had a signature and Kennedy had a DPS for Carlton, but hasn't had an Eagles signature. So you'd think they'll hopefully both have medal signatures!

Fyfe hasn't had a signature and Kennedy had a DPS for Carlton, but hasn't had an Eagles signature. So you'd think they'll hopefully both have medal signatures!

And don't forget Rioli. Yes he has had a gold and platinum sig but surely if you do Fyfe and Kennedy you also do Rioli. Hawks collector have had a lot of Coleman and Norn Smith winners, 7 in total in 8 years, and all we got was a Franklin in 2012.

And don't forget Rioli. Yes he has had a gold and platinum sig but surely if you do Fyfe and Kennedy you also do Rioli. Hawks collector have had a lot of Coleman and Norn Smith winners, 7 in total in 8 years, and all we got was a Franklin in 2012.
Yeah for sure, I'd be quite happy for him to get a Norm Smith signature. Was just mentioning those two specifically because they've never had a signature card with their current teams. But as you said Hawks supporters have been a bit stiff the last few years with high-end sigs, so definitely wouldn't surprise me to see Rioli get one.

On another note did anyone see the picture Select put on Facebook of the two Certified 460 cards with the Geelong and St Kilda logos? So the 460 isn't related to Stevie J, I'm not sure what it could be. Having club logo cards in this set has thrown me a bit!

Back
Top Bottom