2016 Elite signatures

I will say one thing and this isnt something ESP/TLA can control but I have seen another image that will be posted in the coming days of a certain young guns player and it appears we have a new contender for the worst signature ever.

An upside down smiley face is the best way to describe it.....

upload_2016-7-12_20-23-22.png

Go forth my minions

Dont look at the Lolohea

you may have nightmares....

It must be bad, because I'm quite happy with the IPs he has done for me!

I wonder if we will get RTS's short "RTS" sig too. I must say I'm surprised him and Foran are the respective choices so early in their careers with the Warriors and Eels. Shows that ESP are gunning for best player first and foremost which is pretty cool. I would like an authentic Manu Vatuvei sig card pretty urgently now his career is well and truly winding down. He has a nice sig too.

It must be bad, because I'm quite happy with the IPs he has done for me!

I wonder if we will get RTS's short "RTS" sig too. I must say I'm surprised him and Foran are the respective choices so early in their careers with the Warriors and Eels. Shows that ESP are gunning for best player first and foremost which is pretty cool. I would like an authentic Manu Vatuvei sig card pretty urgently now his career is well and truly winding down. He has a nice sig too.

13669047_1669231586734327_2419967384666450389_n.jpg

First and last sig for Lolohea I hope,it's really gone downhill he used to sign a consistent letter T with the loop.Some of those look like cock and balls drawn by a 3 year old.Still ill be chasing a few

Those potato sigs aren't even consistent. Some potatoes are open, others are enclosed. Half of them have a dot inside the potato, the other half don't. Half of the lines inside the potatoes are stuck onto the border, the other half are floating around in mid air.
oh wow...

he can't even do it consistently. I'd go amoeba rather than upside down smiley face personally...maybe potato

Back
Top Bottom