2016 Elite signatures

Lol short one mate , I did ask Matt Scott and he said it was jt and not who u think

Saw a segment on the footy show and cronk was signing up to 50 jersey's for the maroons in camp, so casually, whilst talking, like he didn't care, even though they were jerseys

Saw a segment on the footy show and cronk was signing up to 50 jersey's for the maroons in camp, so casually, whilst talking, like he didn't care, even though they were jerseys
When there signing that much stuff for charity, auctions,and what ever else then that's a lot different

When there signing that much stuff for charity, auctions,and what ever else then that's a lot different

Penrith have a day where they bring in a couple of hundred jerseys and the players all sit down at once and sign them. These are usually for the sponsors, charities etc....most are expected as part of the players contract but i believe it is more limited these days.

No doubt than when selected for origin, they are required to sign x amount of jerseys per origin.....i mean they are getting 30K per game to play its the least they could do!

Hard to tell, but I believe auctions. There were a lot and most were already 50 percent signed

I will say one thing and this isnt something ESP/TLA can control but I have seen another image that will be posted in the coming days of a certain young guns player and it appears we have a new contender for the worst signature ever.

An upside down smiley face is the best way to describe it.....

I will say one thing and this isnt something ESP/TLA can control but I have seen another image that will be posted in the coming days of a certain young guns player and it appears we have a new contender for the worst signature ever.

An upside down smiley face is the best way to describe it.....
Hope it's not the eels player

image.png

If his ips are anything to go by I will say it's him

Back
Top Bottom