2016 Elite Master set - update page 13

Unless I have missed something we only need Titans in the first break and the second break needs Titans, Knights, Panthers and Tigers. After about 5.30pm tomorrow people can have a second bite if they are still there.
Is their an Auckland Nines subset in this release?

Can't see anything on the Sell Sheet mate...

Esp have stated that as of today 4 out of 5 master sets have been sold to private collectors, do you have confirmation yet that one is yours/ ours ?
Well like I said earlier I very much doubt there would of been a second or third break

Just a quick question, what are our chances of getting a 2nd or 3rd set as i really would like this Broncos team set? When will you know by Mark? Katrina

Its bizarre and rather brutal that whoever was online at 5.30pm yesterday can leapfrog a bunch of guys who expressed interest days ago, when expressing interest was really a clear comittment from passionate team collectors.

I have never seen this occur ever where initial respondants have been ignored in a theory to reality scenario such as this. Whoever committed initially should have had until Friday night or whatever to 100% yes or no.

Surely common sense must prevail.
Kinda agree with you here as I am never a chance of being online at 5:30pm as I am usually still working or driving home from work. Little upset I have missed out as I am a mental Bunnies fan and master set collector still. I'll get over it like a grown man does.. lol...

Good luck to those who got their spots. Looks like a good release..
:)

I have also heard via phone conversation that Master set #1 and #5 are on hold for master set collectors that have rang up and placed them on hold? Mark if you get 1 or 2 sets please let everyone on this forum know Asap so we can start putting the money aside, Katrina

Back
Top Bottom