2015 Topps Premier Gold

I'm hearing release date is 15th December and I've seen a case pre sale on eBay too.

2015-16%2BTopps%2B-%2B2015%2BPremier%2BGold%2B-%2B01Sa%2Bnchez.png
2015-16%2BTopps%2B-%2B2015%2BPremier%2BGold%2B-%2B02%2BNew%2BSignings.png

2015-16%2BTopps%2B-%2B2015%2BPremier%2BGold%2B-%2B03%2BArteta.png
2015-16%2BTopps%2B-%2B2015%2BPremier%2BGold%2B-%2B09%2BKane.png

more details here: http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/topps-premier-gold-2015-01.html

That Arteta card looks fantastic, but would be nice if they hit up some other players. Would imagine they picked up one or a couple of Arteta shirts for the first release and are still using them.

You're right it is getting a bit repetitive with the players. All I will collect is Gerrard (if there is a card for him), Jedinak, Ibe, Rossiter (if he has a card) and Coutinho. These are the only cards I collect these days so hopefully there a some cracker names and cards in this release.

No news from Panini? When is their release? Will they go head to head with Topps EPL release, that would be interesting.

You're right it is getting a bit repetitive with the players. All I will collect is Gerrard (if there is a card for him), Jedinak, Ibe, Rossiter (if he has a card) and Coutinho. These are the only cards I collect these days so hopefully there a some cracker names and cards in this release.

No news from Panini? When is their release? Will they go head to head with Topps EPL release, that would be interesting.
Think September was the latest release date for Donruss?

Any updates or info on this release guys? I am really looking forward to this.

Just the usual on my end (Gerrard's) not bothering with the Jeidnak as the inserts for this year (orange etc...) look shit.

Back
Top Bottom