2015 Donruss Soccer

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Santi Cazorlaaaa

554854BC-D04D-488F-8A94-D5D132FDBFFE_zpshzr1zs4s.png
Excited that Santi is in the set :)
also looking forward for Mertersacker and yet another Ozil

How are these guys going to make Flawless, if they can't even release this on time? No info or updates, just a piss poor effort.
Ah Raj....why did you change from poor piss effort to piss poor. I laughed and laughed when i read that, it made my day you head phuc lol stupid language we speak anyway, nobody knows it properly let alone us who have ethnic backgrounds. Three cheers for poor piss....Hooray Hip Hip, Hooray Hip Hip, Hooray Hip Hip or is it Hip Hop? ;)

Ah Raj....why did you change from poor piss effort to piss poor. I laughed and laughed when i read that, it made my day you head phuc lol stupid language we speak anyway, nobody knows it properly let alone us who have ethnic backgrounds. Three cheers for poor piss....Hooray Hip Hip, Hooray Hip Hip, Hooray Hip Hip or is it Hip Hop? ;)

Hiphopanonymous :lol::lol::lol:

LOLLL I was hoping no one noticed that mix up by me :p

Ladies and Gentlemen we finally have a release date* 7th of October 2015

*Subject to change as this is Panini we are talking about lol, so far 7th has been locked in.

Ladies and Gentlemen we finally have a release date* 7th of October 2015

*Subject to change as this is Panini we are talking about lol, so far 7th has been locked in.

At this point, i'll believe it when i see it. So many delays already, and we have yet to see anything after that innitial release back in february

Another delay for this release, now hearing mid October. Can anyone confirm? I'm over this release.

Back
Top Bottom