2015 COWBOYS PREMIERSHIP SETS INFORMATION

redtorana

WAZZA
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Warren
eBay User
redtorana
I received this message from ESP earlier today and decided to pass it on to any Cowboys supporters or Premiership set collectors ....

The 2015 NRL GF sets will be available exclusively via the www.realmemorabilia.com.au website which is an ESP managed website as well as via the Cowboys Club shop.

This product will not be wholesaled in 2015 it will only be available at the RRP of $70.00 plus postage.

ESP feel we need to take back some control of the Limited Edition sets release due to a volatile secondary market, we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our distribution model accordingly.

Last edited:
To be honest that is disappointing to see that they have cut out all of there authorised dealers from releasing/selling these sets

It's only because their poor wholesalers are pushing **** up hill to get $50 for a set (INCLUDING postage) for the previous release excess stock on the open market! I guess they think restricting the buying options means the value may be retained. Probably doing the wholesalers a favour at the end of the day actually.

Regards
Mike

Wow, they are still trying to sell 2012 Limited at $165.82 a box, postage inclusive....

I hope cutting out the dealers is not a sign of the future because that really will kill off collecting

Wow, they are still trying to sell 2012 Limited at $165.82 a box, postage inclusive....

I hope cutting out the dealers is not a sign of the future because that really will kill off collecting
you could buy a box for $100 a few months ago, and there were thousands available.

Did you read any of the blog?

Here's an extract talking about 2015 Cowboy Traders set; "These cards were issued in 2015, and they sold extremely well, so they won't be worth a fortune in the immediate future. Nonetheless, I'm putting a couple of NQ Cowboys sets aside. Who knows, in a few years, they may pay for my reitrement."

You'll still be able to buy a full set for $10 in 20 years, probably still have boxes available

Here's an extract talking about 2015 Cowboy Traders set; "These cards were issued in 2015, and they sold extremely well, so they won't be worth a fortune in the immediate future. Nonetheless, I'm putting a couple of NQ Cowboys sets aside. Who knows, in a few years, they may pay for my reitrement."

You'll still be able to buy a full set for $10 in 20 years, probably still have boxes available

I just read that myself.......wow......just wow.

I can honestly say that in a few years they may pay for his reitrement (whatever that is) that is if he wants to reitre on about 20 cents a decade.

This guy is (was?) respected for knowing his stuff and he's been around for decades.

I recall having a chat with him about trading cards a year ago, he mentioned the new age cards aren't worth scrap and he doesn't bother with them for that reason. Now, here he is banging on about how the 2015 Cowboys Traders set will be worth a mint in the future, you can clearly tell he sold out to ESP.

Last edited:
We got an email earlier today from ESP with the sell sheet and how you could buy them through the Memorabilia website, however we just got another email saying to disregard that, the NQ Cowboys have purchased them all for sale through the Cowboys club website.

Cheers
Matt

The funny thing is, I contacted the Cowboys club about these cards, and they told me they barely had any info and they believe they are coming out mid-November but they aren't 100% sure about it. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom