For Sale 2015/16 FFA & A-LEAGUE SOCCER CASE SHARES - BOXES / ALBUMS + FREE PACKET PREORDER BONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Logo+.jpg

With the FFA and Players Association finally signing their CBA, printing can now begin for the new FFA & A-League Series. Release date is expected to be early-mid December.

Diggaz Trading Cards is now offering presales on this new product and here are all the details including our usual Presale Bonus Offer!

2015/16 FFA & A-League Official Release Date -
Release Date currently estimated to be early-mid December.

9 Cards + 1 Insert Per Packet, 26 Packets per Box, 14 Boxes per Case
RRP Per Box is $103.74

Boxes- $90ea

Albums-
$19.95ea (Includes Album Card + Sleeves)

Cases- PM for a quote.

Postage:
1-6 Boxes - $15 Express Post
Box(es) + Album - $20 via Express Post
Case(s) - PM for a quote

Pick-Up - Will be available on release day from Penrith

Special Preorder Bonuses (Available until December 15th)-

Receive a Free Packet of 2015/16 FFA & A-League for every Box you purchase*

*Offer available to customers making payment by December 15th, excludes Case purchasers.

---------------------------------------------

Product Overview:

• 10 Cards per Pack (9 Base cards + 1 Insert Card)
  • 26 Packs per Box (CDU)
  • 14 Boxes (CDU) Per Case
  • $3.99 RRP per Pack
Base Card Set:

A 200 card base set features players from the Socceroos, Matildas and A-League teams, including new players for the upcoming 2015/16 Hyundai A-League season.

Each team will also feature a Team Logo header card.

Parallel Card Sets:

Each Base card will feature a Silver Parallel version (1:2 Packs) and a Gold Parallel version (1:4 Packs).

Insert Cards:
  • Team Captains (12 Cards – 1:13 Packs) featuring the Captains of the Socceroos, Matildas and A-League teams.
  • Midfield Generals (12 Cards – 1:13 Packs) featuring the best midfielders in the game.
  • Matildas Celebration Card (1 Card – 1:26 Packs) celebrates the fantastic achievements of the Matildas in the recent 2015 Women’s World Cup.
  • Rising Stars (12 Cards – 1:52 Packs) the best young players in the A-League and International game.
  • Sharp Shooters (12 Cards – 1:52 Packs) the best forwards in the A-League and International game.
Signature Stars (via Redemption):

• The exciting addition of “Signature Stars” (12 cards 1:78 Packs) will feature a signature card from each A-League team and one from both the Matildas and the Socceroos. Each card contains foil embellishments and is limited to 200 cards per player.
Match Worn Jersey /Signature Card (via Redemption):

• One of the most exciting cards Tap ‘N’ Play has ever produced, this Archie Thompson Match Worn Jersey/Signature Card will be highly sought after by collectors. Limited to 150 cards only, this card features a patch from the jersey worn by Archie Thompson in the 2015 A-League Grand Final where the Melbourne Victory defeated Sydney FC 3-0 at AAMI Park.
Each card has been signed by Archie and will be available via a redemption card.

11994428_10153202933038877_1687145461_n.jpg

Last edited:
is the whole set in the box because last year there wasnt i was 15 short for the set

Hi Steven,
Message me with what cards you are missing for last year's release. I've got a few spares from that release (other than Melb. City) so I might be able to fill some gaps for you.

to mike k the cards are as follows e galekovich osama malik ivan franjic n petkovic sasa ognenovski bailey wright how much do you want for them

Hi Steven,
Message me with what cards you are missing for last year's release. I've got a few spares from that release (other than Melb. City) so I might be able to fill some gaps for you.
e galekovic osama malik ivan franjic n petkovic sasa ognenovski bailey wright how much do you want for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom