2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
The constant year in , year out bashing of Utd is harsh and boring to read. Sorry I was harsh but if your going to give it out then you should be able to take it.

The constant year in , year out bashing of Utd is harsh and boring to read. Sorry I was harsh but if your going to give it out then you should be able to take it.
As long as it doesn't get personal, I think everyones team is fair game. And Utd haven't been down for that long, no?

Another 1 nil win by Liverpool, slow and steady start to the season. Was great to see Benteke get off the mark too.

2 from 2 for the Reds. Not the most pleasing football to watch but I'll take the wins. 2 clean sheets is a promising sign after last seasons pathetic defending.

otamendi to city is huge. that CB pairing will be incredible. i know its only week 3 but thats game over as far as im concerned. if aguero plays 20 of the 38 games i give them the title now.

otamendi to city is huge. that CB pairing will be incredible. i know its only week 3 but thats game over as far as im concerned. if aguero plays 20 of the 38 games i give them the title now.
How much is otamendi worth in your opinion?

LOL I was saying the same thing the other day to my mate about City even before they signed Otamendi, they look so strong, I know it's only the start but they really look the goods. With this signing it nearly seals it for them. Chelsea look 'fake' atm lol and could possibly be on the decline.

How much is otamendi worth in your opinion?

well if john stones is worth bloody 35 i'd say otamendi is worth 50. but i still think thats ridiculous for a centre back. supposedly they have got him for 33 million, but they are owed 27 million for the negredo transfer, so otamendi is costing them 6 million if my research is correct/

well if john stones is worth bloody 35 i'd say otamendi is worth 50. but i still think thats ridiculous for a centre back. supposedly they have got him for 33 million, but they are owed 27 million for the negredo transfer, so otamendi is costing them 6 million if my research is correct/

A good English CB is worth almost double the money a good foreign CB is.

There's no way Otamendi is worth even close to £30 million. Stones is younger and a much better prospect in my opinion.

i totally disagree. i'd like to think i watch a hell of a lot more soccer than the average punter and he is the only bloke who i have seen messi consistently have trouble with.

Well it's official Otamemdi has signed with City. I'm sure he will be a good signing. Good defenders don't come cheap.

Back
Top Bottom