eBay 2014 Traders Grand Final Redemption card 003/6 - listed on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with this one mate - have enjoyed keeping an eye on it. Bit out of reach for me though :thumbsdown: Would've been great if you were there for the game. Maybe next year?

I think over $400 plus very rare to have a unredeemed card with this limitation !
There is no difference in the actual card it self its just that if you redeem the card it will have a hole it and you will get grand final tickets !
The card itself has no hole which makes it more wanted !
A 1995 Mal meninga K-Mart unredeemed went for over $700 a few years ago !
You nailed that one Dan

I agree but surely we aren't saying an unreemed future force or predictor etc is worth more then a redeemed one because it doesn't have a hole punched when it is missing the other card, surely it is only possibly worth more because it isn't missing anything by being unredeemed
Cannot compare future forces because there is to much of it !
The only one that should get some money in the future force is the redemption card for a bryce gibbs future force in the box the sig card were not ready on time then so they put a redemption card in !

Cannot compare future forces because there is to much of it !
The only one that should get some money in the future force is the redemption card for a bryce gibbs future force in the box the sig card were not ready on time then so they put a redemption card in !
Oh really never knew about this did select keep the redemptions when they were sent in. Would love to see what the redemption looks like if you have any pictures

Thanks guys, so did they give the redemptions back? What green oval has said hints they may have but then i wonder why no one else seems to sell them as a set on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom