2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Got confirmation today from ESP of the following:

Due to the fact that a commercial agreement could not be reached with the players listed below, it meant that they would not sign their jersey as part of the 2014 Elite release.

The redemption card will still entitle the collector to the framed jersey with the signed #1 card, with the only difference being that the jersey itself will not be signed.

The three players that were unable to, due to a commercial agreement not being able to be reached, sign their jerseys were:

-Cameron Smith
-Anthony Minichiello
-Tim Mannah

Regards
Matt

Got confirmation today from ESP of the following:

Due to the fact that a commercial agreement could not be reached with the players listed below, it meant that they would not sign their jersey as part of the 2014 Elite release.

The redemption card will still entitle the collector to the framed jersey with the signed #1 card, with the only difference being that the jersey itself will not be signed.

The three players that were unable to, due to a commercial agreement not being able to be reached, sign their jerseys were:

-Cameron Smith
-Anthony Minichiello
-Tim Mannah

Regards
Matt
U would of thought them three would of sign them it's a bit strange three nicest blokes in the league don't sign them

yeah i wouldnt of picked mini or smith to be the ones who didnt sign mannah i could easily see not signing.

I went to my local newsagent on Monday night and picked up a couple of albums, box and starter pack. Went back today to get another album and box only to discover some guy walked in there Tuesday afternoon and brought everything Elite related they had, 14 boxes, 2 half boxes, 18 starter packs and 7 albums! Holy sh!tballs batman!

I went to my local newsagent on Monday night and picked up a couple of albums, box and starter pack. Went back today to get another album and box only to discover some guy walked in there Tuesday afternoon and brought everything Elite related they had, 14 boxes, 2 half boxes, 18 starter packs and 7 albums! Holy sh!tballs batman!

There are some big name/volume traders that ESP won't sell to so they have to buy retail. Might have been a Mannah number #1 in there!

Last edited:
I heard today that network services who supplies all newsagents is out of stock.

My local newso said they tried getting more from them without any luck.

I also believe Ikon has about 40 cases left of their initial stock allotment of about 240 cases. Guessing. ESP should get some more cases to them ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom