2014/15 ESPN Fantasy NBA - League Full

Does anyone have any objections to people trading draft orders? Example, my bro wants to trade his draft with mine. So he wants picks 14/15/42/43 in exchange for 1/28/29/56. If i agreed would people be cool with that? He is open to all offers by the way.

It's hard to say "I'd take him with 6th", but realistically, if he recovers well, he's a great piece to add.

Hard to see him drop to 2nd round, but I'd definitely take him if I were close to the bottom, and a decent pick to back him up with.

Got my eyes on a few guys with my 6th pick, looking forward to the later round sleepers!!!

@Fleer57

Daniel, I've started 2 other comps, so If you can find someone to fill my spot in this league, please do so...
shouldn't be hard when they have the #5 pick!

Cheers mate,
Ahh crap.. was hoping you would see it through (for a finals rematch). I will have a look for someone... I dont actually know how to change ownership of a team but will look into it.

Yeah, you can delete me as a owner from the LM menu and then just add someone elses email to the owner list and send out.

I'll stick with it if you can't find anyone, but I just won't be able to devote as much time to this league as the other 2. Sorry Daniel.

Yeah, you can delete me as a owner from the LM menu and then just add someone elses email to the owner list and send out.

I'll stick with it if you can't find anyone, but I just won't be able to devote as much time to this league as the other 2. Sorry Daniel.
If you can try and find someone to fill the spot that would be cool, i dont have anyone left to ask and there's only 4 days til draft. Let me know if you have anyone in mind.

So just to confirm its 10pm this Sunday night for the eastern staters? Would it be possible to start even an hour earlier? I've been in drafts before starting this late and went into the wee hours of the morning which isn't great for someone who has to stay awake on the road for work...

So just to confirm its 10pm this Sunday night for the eastern staters? Would it be possible to start even an hour earlier? I've been in drafts before starting this late and went into the wee hours of the morning which isn't great for someone who has to stay awake on the road for work...
I can't really change the draft time now as everyone knows what time it is. The league is mostly Perth people which is a bit earlier for them. I wouldn't expect the draft to take more than an hour - I have done a few mock ones and another real one and they were all over within 45 mins. 60 secs max per pick and most people pick within 20 seconds or so if they are paying attention. Not really possible for it to take several hours. and yes that time is correct :)

Dont forget you can load your predraft ranking list so it will revert to that if you dont make your picks (if it's taking too long change it to autopick).

Back
Top Bottom