2014/15 ESPN Fantasy NBA - League Full

hey all... there's 1 spot left but it was going to xavierty, although he's not received my league invite emails so not sure what to do about that.

As for the draft, i will be away in NZ until about October 15 so it will be when i get back, maybe around Oct 20. The later the better really as you'll know more about injuries, starters, job security etc before the draft. It would still give us over a week to make any early trades before tipoff.

I'll let you all know when the draft is well in advance, probably late september.

@xavierty do you want to keep trying with the emails or do you want to give your spot to @M4YH3M1 ? I need a different email addy if you want your spot, your current one isn't working. Cheers.

So our league has filled and the draft will be on Sunday October 19 at either 7pm or 8pm depending on daylight savings time in USA (i will confirm later on).

I just did the draft order using random.org and here is the Youtube screen video of it.

So it backfired on me big time but I guess I can still win it with pick 14... maybe.

Haha second year in a row I have the second pick. Hopefully it does me better this season.

Hey I'll settle with 6th.

Last year I was late making it to the draft I was in, and ended up with automatic picks of Kevin Love and Al Jefferson! Not bad I thought.

Update - Rookies have now been added to the ESPN pre draft rankings list. They start around the 1000 mark, so if you search by surname you can drag them into place pretty easily.

just on this....dont make the same mistake i made, you need to 'import another draft list' 'ESPN default list' 'Reload' to see the rookies. i just spent half an hour tinkering with my draft order, only to realize i have to start all over again as the rookies where not on the list!!!!

just on this....dont make the same mistake i made, you need to 'import another draft list' 'ESPN default list' 'Reload' to see the rookies. i just spent half an hour tinkering with my draft order, only to realize i have to start all over again as the rookies where not on the list!!!!

ERRRRMAGERRDD.. Thanks for the heads up. just went though this also!

so according to the draft settings, the draft is set to Sunday OCT 19 at 7am ET. is that American time? as that would make it Monday 20th at 10pm here in melbourne.

Wait so we import our own lists, or the League Admin does the general list?

Can we please also confirm draft time this coming Sunday night please?

so according to the draft settings, the draft is set to Sunday OCT 19 at 7am ET. is that American time? as that would make it Monday 20th at 10pm here in melbourne.
Hi Shaun, yes 7am is American time but that only makes it 7pm Sunday Perth time. Perth is 12 hours ahead of US not 36 hours. lol. So 7pm sunday Perth time, or 10pm Sunday Melb time.

Back
Top Bottom